Larry H. Miller Volkswagen Lakewood

Sales Associate

July 26, 2018

"Time specific "

- Steve Steve

My experience was great! Breakdown of the diagnostic was stress free and easily understood. My one complaint is part my fault part service. I made an appointment for 1:30 and was told the service would take 2-3 hours. 2 hours past I called and my car want even touched. They were busy I understand. at 5:15pm I was notified I could pick up my car. Not knowing the service department closed at 6p, I made arrangements to pick up my car around 7p and was turned around without my car. User error and a little bit feeling misinformed. Overall very satisfied!

Sal Sierra

July 22, 2018

"Real nice"

- vw

Had a recall on a Passat, Travis was great. I would work with Travis again. There is really nothing else to say but thanks. Thats all

Travis Eaton

July 20, 2018

"Saturday Visit due to engine light."

- KK

Art worked me in due to and emergency, kept me informed and explained in terms I could understand. I had a temperature gauge that was going on and off. Thanks!

Art Mckinley