Larry H. Miller Volkswagen Lakewood

Sal Sierra

June 19, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- SarahMikeHunsin

I worked with Jaclyn, Jason, and Jonathan in the process of getting our new Tiguan. They were all very helpful, friendly and honest. There was no pressure and the quality of service was excellent. They were willing to work with us on price and got it done quickly without hassle. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Thanks, everyone at LHM!

Jaclyn Harvey
Jason Villa
Other Employees : Jonathan (Finance)

June 18, 2018

"Excellent Team, Committed to a Deal"

- WSAnderson

Rafael Chavez and I worked together over a period of more than a week and a half to figure out how to find the right combination of car, finances, and trade-in that would fit my family. During that time, i was travelling for work, and despite that, Rafael was highly responsive and flexible. Based on what timezone I was in and what was going on, we communicated over email and text to take a deal forward and figure out how to move forward. When it came to the financials, the team was willing to work with me, to find the right combination of trade and car sale to meet the needs of my family. I ultimately ended up buying from another location, because of geographic distance, this location was a couple hours away. Had I not connected well with another location so close to where I live, I would have been happy to finish the process with LHM, and would encourage anyone looking for a VW in the Denver area to give LHM a call.

Rafael Chavez

June 18, 2018

"Excellent service"

- 1234

My car was thoroughly examined after coming in for a “Grinding noise. I was given a video of the undercarriage of my car, which was the first time a VW service dealer did for me. ( I went to Sioux Falls, SD and Watertown, NY). I had expensive repairs but that is to be expected from a 11 years old car. The Beatle is back in the game! I truly appreciated the shuttle service as well. Very sleek.

Kyle Armentrout