Larry H. Miller Volkswagen Lakewood

Sales Associate

January 20, 2018

"Highly Ethical Dealer"

- DaveC

I responded to an ad for a used car on their website. I got immediate communication back from Chrissie Rodriguez to set up a test drive. Before I went there to do the test drive, she got back to me to say they had inspected the car and it had expensive problems. Many dealers would not have revealed the issues, but Larry Miller has high standards and was willing to miss out on a sale. Great communications, great honesty. Dave

Christina Rodriguez

January 18, 2018

"Great Service for my 2011 Jetta TDI"

- MikeBerry

I would absolutely use Larry H. Miller Volkswagen in Lakewood again! My service advisor Dana was excellent and my wait time for service was spot on. I have used a different VW service center in Thornton for my 20011 Jetta TDI, but those days are over!! I am very pleased with the experience I had with the service center and look forward to continuing service for my VW when the need arises. Great job!

Dana Cocchiaro

January 15, 2018

"Nice experience purchasing a car"

- mmaddox

Buying a car can be a terrible experience, and we've had several terrible experiences over the years. This was as painless an experience as we've had. Negotiations were fairly straight forward, and the employees we worked with were all very nice.

Tristen Gilleeny