Larry H. Miller Volkswagen Lakewood

Sales Associate

April 18, 2018

"These guys are pros!"

- mhh

Took my car in for some out of the ordinary work. The crew at LMVW didn't hesitate a bit and followed through with all the pain in the --- details. They are not only knowledgeable and proficient but a genuine pleasure to work with. One of the few shops I can trust completely.

Dana Cocchiaro

April 18, 2018

"A Trip to Fly and a Road Trip To Drive"

- Alan and Reagan Walcott

We came to Denver to the car show from Arizona and fell in love with the Atlas. Next day we came to the dealership the two young gentlemen that helped us Yovanni Carrillo and Scott Giddings made a great team. They took care of us not being pushy and very considerate of our time. Although young, brought a innocence that was a breath of fresh air. No dirty car salesman here. We had planned on flying home that evening instead we purchased our vehicle and drove 16 hours in our brand new just unwrapped Atlas. It was amazing. The Financial Gentleman Shawn Williams was the light at the tunnel. All these gentlemen made our experience AMAZING. Wish I needed another vehicle just to go and hang out. All of you are welcome at my home in Arizona!!!! Thank you Boys From the Walcotts

Yovanni Carrillo
Scott Giddings
Shawn Williams

April 16, 2018

"Oil change and tire rotation"

- Alex Vander Schaaf

I came in for my first oil change and tire rotation in my 2017 GTI and the guys at the service center did a great job. It took about an hour, which was a little bit longer than I was expecting but they had a nice waiting room with drinks and other stuff to keep you occupied. They also kept my car really clean and included a free car wash! Thanks guys!!

Sal Sierra