Larsen Motors

Mike McMahon, Used Car Sales Manager, Larsen Motors

Mike McMahon

Used Car Sales Manager

June 19, 2018

"Loved the customer service!"

- Christy and John

We needed a new car that was flat- tow-able behind our RV, plus my current vehicle was reaching a point we felt like we better replace it. We had very strict guidelines of exactly what we were looking for - 3 row seating, captains chairs in the middle row, flat tow-able, sun roof, etc. We looked at a lot of vehicles, and also did a lot of research. Went to Larsen motors this past Saturday to look at a new but last years model 2017 Buick Enclave we'd seen on their website, because our research told it was flat-tow-able, plus it checked all the other boxes I was looking for. Took a look at the 2017 - wasn't in love but then saw the '18's. Fell in love with a beautiful '18 Enclave and purchased it. Our salesperson - Nestor Nungaray, was so genuinely nice and helpful and there wasn't any pushy-ness or manipulation whatsoever like we had experienced at other dealerships in the Portland metro area. When we got into the finance professionals office (his name was Conner) we once again were so impressed with how down to earth and just flat out nice he was. We bought our beautiful shiny new car and went home. Late that nite reading the owners manual we realized that we should've looked up the ability or non - ability to flat tow an all newly redesigned 2018 Buick Enclave! It wasn't flat -tow-able. This was our mistake, not the dealers, we didn't ask them if it was flat - tow-able, we just thought we "knew" it was. But in fact we had never looked to see if the '18's were flat tow-able, we had only checked the list for the previous year. So, we realized we needed to return the car. We texted Nestor and told him. He said just come in Monday am (they were closed on Sunday) and they'd work it out. We went in Monday am , once again talked to Nestor and then to Conner, they were both just super nice, professional , and willing to work with us to our satisfaction. They seemed genuinely happy to see us. But at the last minute, after we asked Nestor to show us some different cars- we just couldn't bring ourselves to return the car - we liked it way too much, and we also realized, who wants to drag their brand new shiny car around behind an RV, we will just look for an older model car for that use. Nestor was a fantastic help to us in learning our new Enclave, sat with us and went through every single menu item on the nav screen and helped us set the car up exactly the way we wanted it, even helped download the GM app to me phone, set up with wifi with On Star , etc. We now have Nestor looking for another car for us, an older model that we can flat tow behind our RV without the worry we'd have towing a shiny new luxury SUV behind it!

Nestor Nungaray, Conner (who processed the paperwork for the purchase)

January 19, 2018

"Satisfied Customer Bob"

- Sierra Bob

I went in to look at a late model used truck. Thomas Spencer informed me they had sold the truck the day before. Thomas asked me a few questions about what I was looking for in a truck then got on the computer and located one at another dealership. He had the truck brought to Larsens lot for me to look at. The truck was what I had in mind if I were to order it from the factory, needless to say I bought it on the spot. Thomas took the time to understand what I wanted and worked toward that end instead of trying to sell me something close that they had in inventory. Thank You Thomas and the rest of the staff for your courtious service.

Thomas Spencer

January 07, 2018

"New salesman same great experience"

- LindaSuzane

We have used Larson Motors for over 15 years for our cars. In for a recall repair, because we trust service department. Thought to check out cars. My old sales person had retired, she was great, so Thomas Spencer stepped in. I told him what I needed. I'm disabled. Next thing I knew, I'm sitting in a car that fits my needs exactly, at a price i can afford. No pressure, no hard sell. Thomas Spencer is my new favorite salesperson. It is great in all these years Larsen Motors hasn't changed.

Tim Mitchell