Las Vegas Mitsubishi

Carlo Ruiz

January 12, 2019

"Purchase "

- Armaine

Jackie was very nice to us. He made me feel comfortable and made sure I was happy with the car my daughter was going to bring home. I gave him a little bit of a hard time because of the choices of car colors, but because I couldn't make up my mind, yet he still was very patient with me and that's the best customer service skills to have. Thank you again Jackie.

January 05, 2019

"Joey and Mike are awesome!"

- karynstacey

Both Joey and Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with and made my first time car buying experience one I'll remember, long after the car is gone. These men truly went above and beyond for me, and I left an ecstatic new Outlander Sport owner. I cannot thank them enough, and I cannot recommend a better place to get sweet new ride. Much aloha to you both!

Noelani Hoopii
Mike Mayol
Joey Morgan

January 02, 2019

"Great sales person"

- DannyGrace1018

We are so happy with Jackie, very professional, he silent to our needs, and most of all he never push us to do any we don’t want. If we need to get another car in the future, we won’t hesitate to call Jackie again.

Used 2015 Chevrolet Trax, $13977