Subaru of Las Vegas

Katie Allen, Internet Sales, Subaru of Las Vegas

Katie Allen

Internet Sales

January 17, 2019

"Coco Garcia and Subaru of Las Vegas are they the best"

- gdavid38

Tired of having to deal with all those horrible dealerships that try to screw you over by overpricing their cars forcing you to try to haggle with them?? Then look no further than Subaru of Las Vegas. From the moment I walked through the door to when I drove off the lot they were nothing but courteous and respectful. Coco was incredibly helpful and made my buying experience wonderful. There was zero pressure to buy anything from these fine people. They let their vehicles and their service do the talking. I highly recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to start to their search with Coco and Subaru of Las Vegas

Andrea Kelly

January 16, 2019

"Great experience good customer service"

- Raso1

They were willing to help me get the vehicle I wanted. Coco has great customer service and didn’t keep me waiting to long and got me out as fast as he could.

January 15, 2019

"Coco delivers an incredible service "

- CharlesAMartinez

I don’t typically write reviews but because of the outstanding service I received from Subaru of Las Vegas I felt they deserved a recommendation. Shout out goes to Coco for making my vehicle purchase an enjoyable experience. I had been researching three vehicles, a Toyota CHR, Nissan NV200 van and a Subaru Crosstrek. Did a lot of homework on the three vehicles but settled on the Crosstrek. Went to Subaru of Las Vegas on first trip to pick up a brochure, found the dealership to be very clean and liked the campsite scene for the Crosstrek. Was able to check out the Crosstrek on display, felt it was a good fit for a person of my size. The Outback and Forester were too big for my liking, at that point I was sold on the Crosstrek. Although Subaru has a no commission sales people and stress free prices, I have memberships to Costco and AARP that have discount pricing with dealerships. Went with Costco and was teamed up Andrea Kelly and she provided me a figure on a vehicle that I was checking out on their website. On the day that was scheduled for my visit Andrea let me know that she was going to have Coco take care of me. Was greeted by Coco but was informed the Crosstrek that I was interested in had been pulled because another sales representative had a customer interested in the car. After looking at other vehicles it was apparent to Coco that I was not interested in any other Crosstreks. At that point Coco went to see what the status of the blue Crosstrek was and upon his return he had the keys to the Crosstrek I wanted. Going on the test drive, Coco pointed out the many features and options. It didn’t take long to know this was the car I wanted. Going over the numbers there were several warranties and maintenance plans that were presented. Coco was patient going over the details and making sure the additional options were suitable for my circumstances. We did have a disagreement with my trade in, but Coco went and got me a price that I could be satisfied with. Needless to say I got the car that I wanted. It was a real pleasure working with Coco and everyone from finance to the prep team and all the other people that worked with us at Subaru of Las Vegas. If you’re looking at getting a Subaru, I can highly recommend Coco for a no hassle experience and friendly outgoing guy. It’s been two weeks since I purchased my Crosstrek and Coco and team at Subaru of Las Vegas still keep in contact with me. Look forward to long relationship with great team of people.

Andrea Kelly