Lebanon Ford

Tim Flanagan

November 16, 2018

"Excellent dealership"

- suhj

Chandler Wheat is an excellent sales rep who made my out of state purchase of a 2019 Mustang Bullitt painless and smooth. It was an extra bonus that he really knows about Mustangs and is a car enthusiast. We need more car enthusiasts like Chandler in dealerships.

Chandler Wheat
Daniel Baer

November 15, 2018

"Outstanding service!"

- 2019 PPL2 Orange Fury

I live about 750 miles from Lebanon Ford. Because of the services they offer (installation of various modifications) and their reputation for fair and professional service is what earned my business. I will come back to Lebanon Ford, without reservation, if/when I order my next Ford performance car. Mr. Tim Flanagan was the sales representative that worked with me. I could not be more satisfied with the buying experience. He dealt with the additional headaches of a long distance purchase without one complaint. I am not the easiest person to deal with at times as I tend to be a bit...detailed oriented...at times. However, he was always professional, friendly, and polite even when I was in full-on question mode. I wish the whole team at Lebanon Ford continued success and thank them all for my 2019 Orange Fury, PPL2, fully loaded and modified Mustang GT. It is everything I have been wanting for years!

Tim Flanagan
Josh Hipp
Chandler Wheat
Daniel Baer
Other Employees : Modification Team

November 13, 2018

"Amazing turn out !"

- Shredsmetal

I was sent to Brant and this dealership on an excellent recommendation not knowing what to expect. Little did I know that brant had already been working on this purchase before I even got there with the individual who gave me the recommendation. Upon entering it was an extremely fast deal. Brant was down to earth and friendly and within a time crunch he and his coworkers worked on not only getting me this vehicle but also the best deal they could. I not only recommend but am excited to send folks there and for any future purchases.

Brant Benson