Leckner Nissan

Calvin Baker

Jeremy  Dorsey, Sales Consultant, Leckner Nissan

Jeremy Dorsey

October 30, 2018

"FInance Manager Pulls YOUR CREDIT with out your permission "

- Irate CUSTOMER

spare yourself a huge headache. I co signed for someone (I have perfect credit) FINANCE MANAGER pulled my credit 9 times in one day. These people are scam artist, they will pull your credit, hit you with hard inquiries and WILL NEVER tell you they did it 9 times in one day. Finance manger is very rude very unprofessional. I called BBB and I will get legal representation. They pulled my credit report 9 times, never told me. I never authorized this. So folks go to a different car dealer. Trust me these people will mess your credit up and not even care. Make sure YOU ask them HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU RUN MY CREDIT REPORT!!! they will lie to you in order to make a commission

Finance Manager & Robert Table

August 27, 2018

"Amazing"

- moloko1015

I want thank you for the excellent service I received at the Leckner Nissan Service Center on 08/09/2018. On our way to Florida, we encountered a serious problem. Our tire and disk blew out while driving on I-95 in Virginia. We had to put the spare tire on, while parked on the shoulder of I-95. Then we decided to head to the nearest Nissan dealership to get a new tire. The nearest dealership was Leckner Nissan. Leckner Nissan had an amazing Service team. I want to say special thank you to Service Advisor Kirsten Wright and special thank you to mechanic who did work on our car. I am so sorry do not know his name.

Kirsten Wright

August 22, 2018

"So good, we bought two cars from him. "

- wszumi

We bought two cars from Jeremy. Very nice and didn't really push anything on us. There were obvious some negotiations but they did give us two very good offers.

Jeremy Dorsey