Lee Hyundai, Inc.

1960 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314

Quiomy Antonio, Sales Manager, Lee Hyundai, Inc.

Quiomy Antonio

Dave Clark, Sales Consultant, Lee Hyundai, Inc.

Dave Clark

Kristin Murphy, Customer Service, Lee Hyundai, Inc.

Kristin Murphy

Thaddeus Hoffman, Sales Professional, Lee Hyundai, Inc.

Thaddeus Hoffman

Sales Professional

January 08, 2018

"Pleasant Surprise !!!"

- Alwaysconfused

Sean surprised us with his knowledge on the Genesis and steered us to toward the car we’d like based on our criteria. Sean was very familiar with the options and current dealer inventories of Lee’s cars. Hyundai will do well with this young man in their employ. Thanks for your time and patience Sean. We’ll certainly be back

Sean Scott

January 08, 2018

"Nothing Short of Great"

- Steven M. Bunker and Diane Bunker

Out of all the years of buying vehicles, I've never had the pleasure of everything being done so quick without any pressure from anyone. Started my deal with Ms. Green, all the way to out the door, was GREAT.

Dave Clark
Brandon Pratt
Other Employees : Ms. Green

December 28, 2017

"My enjoyable trip to Hyundai"

- tmbrown1402 Verified Customer

The time of my lease was running out and I was not clear on what my options were. The salesperson who assisted me was very professional and clear on what was available to me. As a result of the time she took with me and her assistance in getting me the deal I needed financially, I drove away in a 2017 Hyundai. I will certainly recommend her and Lee Hyundai to others.

Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata