Lee Hyundai, Inc.

1960 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314

Dave Clark, Customer Experience Manager, Lee Hyundai, Inc.

Dave Clark

Customer Experience Manager
Thaddeus Hoffman, Sales Professional, Lee Hyundai, Inc.

Thaddeus Hoffman

Sales Professional
Pashion Wright, Sales Consultant, Lee Hyundai, Inc.

Pashion Wright

Donald Stokes, Sales Consultant, Lee Hyundai, Inc.

Donald Stokes

October 14, 2018

"I wasn't going to buy a car!"

- B Benson

Like most people, I dreaded needing to buy a new car. I visited Lee Hyundai while doing research and met Dave Clark. Without going into much detail, it was the best experience I have EVER had. He really listened to me, was professional, and not that typical pushy salesman. Dave knew his products and matched the right car (2019 Sonata) to what was important to me. The whole car buying process was like nothing I had ever been through before. I guarantee I'll be back for my next car and will be telling all my friends about Dave and Lee Hyundai!

Dave Clark

October 13, 2018

"Zandy was amazing!"

- puppy1

She told me she just started and I couldn’t tell! She had perfect service and knew what she was talking about! Would recommend her!

Zandy Morris

September 07, 2018

"Hard to find vehicle but they got it done! "

- Anne&Roger

The trip to Fayetteville was worth the drive from Raleigh. Kristen started the locator search with a phone call, then stayed in touch over a few days. 2 or 3 in the country exactly like we wanted so I came down and Quiomy worked with me on the numbers to make the trade-in work vs selling it myself. They went way out of this region to get the car with a small deposit, got it to the dealership and the trade/paperwork process was painless. Raleigh dealers I went to first were just lazy saying I'd have to order the vehicle a 6-8week wait at least or pay $1k or more to get one trailered here. Again can't thank the Lee team Kristen and Quiomy enough for making it happen. And Sebastian was fast and efficient during the delivery to hit the key changes from our older model - he knows his stuff! And Kim ?? for the Bluelink and other info.

Quiomy Antonio