Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Nathan Ebbrecht

September 20, 2018

"Great Service"

- KK.

I went in for service on My 2005 Liberty and found out they no longer make parts for it. I was surprised and unsure what I should do, when I decided to check out the used cars on the lot. Cory was terrific and personally helped me find vehicles within my price range. He paired me with Rick Rippy and the details were worked out on my new car! I had no idea I'd be purchasing a car, but it was easy and they were all very kind. I won't take my vehicles to any other service department than the one in Lee's Summit.

Missy Shanahan
Will Thompson

September 19, 2018

"Great People, Great Vehicles"

- Groovy1

I purchased a Jeep Cherokee 4X4 for Lees Summit CDJR. They made the process easy and understandable. This was best car buying experience I have had in my 44 years.

David Caldwell
Derek Hill

September 12, 2018

"Van buying made easy!"

- Rmichael01

We traded in our old car and bought a “certified used” van for a great price. Staff was wonderfully easy to work with. We were in a bit of a time crunch when we bought the van. We were in and out within an hour and a half! There were a few small issues with the van and they fixed all of those issues within a week. While doing so they provided a nice loaner. I would highly recommend buying your next car here. It was very much “hassle free”.

Will Thompson