Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Jonathan Schreimann

November 01, 2018

"Great Service Rep"

- bbypooh94

Justin was very pleasant to speak to from the beginning to the end of our transaction. He makes light of the situation with his witty sense of humor. He ensured he could offer the best rates for the services need and applied discounts where he was allowed. I highly recommend him as a service provider.

Justin Gilmore

October 29, 2018

"My Great Experience"

- Larry

From the time I walked into the dealership and left with my truck I was impressed by the no pressure approach and willingness to make sure I was treated like a VIP. Starting from the sales person, Lamont J., to the sales manager Cory, and finally the finance person, I felt like this was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Lamont Johnson

October 29, 2018

"Excellent Experience, Would Recommend"

- Justin

From the moment I walked into the dealer I was greeted by the staff, introduced to the Cory the General Manager, and then put in touch with Rick whom I had spoke to on the phone about the VW Jetta that I wanted to test drive. Cory and Rick were both very friendly. Their focus wasn't on selling a car, but making sure I was taken care of. The atmosphere in the dealership was very laid back compared to other dealerships that I have visited. I never felt pressured or harassed about making a decision with respect to a car on their lot. Rick knows his products very well, and was able to answer all of my questions on the spot. I honestly felt like I was dealing with a friend rather than a salesman. Eric in the finance office was also extremely helpful. He was able to put all of the options into layman's terms so it was incredibly easy to understand. I would definitely recommend LSDCJ to my friends and family.

Rick Rippy