Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Jackie Fleming

Jonathan	 Schreimann, Service Advisor, Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Jonathan Schreimann

May 25, 2018

"A no pressure, friendly dealership."

- Major Tom

We were needing a good tow vehicle for our newly purchased travel trailer. After visiting 2 other dealerships and not finding exactly what we wanted we came to the Lees Summit dealership and found the truck we felt would work for us. We met with Troy Shaw (LT) and took a test drive in the 2018 Express quad cab and knew this was the truck for us. Troy and his manager worked hard to get us the deal that worked best for us. They gave us more for our trade in than the other dealers had offered and gave us a payment we could afford. The financial officer Mr. Posey actually made the finance paperwork an easy and painless process. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great place to find the vehicle of thei r choice.

Daryl Posey

"Ram 1500 Big Horn"

- HDfxsb

Very pleased and extremely happy with my purchase and the service at Lee’s Summit Dodge!!! Great staff not pushy at all. I would highly recommend doing business with them for any automotive purchase you’re looking for whether new or used!! Troy Shaw II was extremely helpful and was full of any information I needed or wanted to help me in deciding on the purchase of my new truck!! Thank you to not only Troy Shaw II but to all the staff there!! I will be sending anyone and everyone I know your way!!

Troy Shaw

May 25, 2018

"I am so pleased with the service I received!!"

- Miss renegade

Thanks so much to Gregory Ann Derick for helping me with purchase of my 2016 Jeep Renegade. I would recommend anyone to Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. It's the place to go to!! You guys rock!!!

Gregory Ruxlow