Leith Volkswagen of Cary

Certified Sales and Lease Consultant
Freddie Joseph, Sales, Leith Volkswagen of Cary

Freddie Joseph

January 23, 2018

"Chris Capella was great to work with"

- cp9

Chris showed me the new VW Atlas. He was informative, through, and most helpful. I would recommend him highly for your new car buying needs.

Chris Cappella

January 23, 2018

"Professional, Generous, Simple"

- DavidRios10

Ever since the first day stepping in, I was given the full attention of the salesman and treated the right way a customer should. They were all very kind and understandable, they make sure they can do their part the best of their ability so the customer can be satisfied with the outcome. I’d give my expierience a 6 stars out of 5 if I could.

Phillip Goodwin

January 22, 2018

"Travis made the experience a pleasure!"

- Al M.

Got a 2018 VW Atlas SEL 4MOTION from Leith VW of Cary. Before I even walked in, Travis was waiting outside the door offering to help. I was only looking for information and Travis showed me around an Atlas in the lobby, answering all the technical questions and offering more information that I didn't know about. I told him I wasn't looking to buy right away, and he respected my request by only offering the info I needed. I texted him later that night asking to beat a quote and he got back to me within 1hr. beating the quote from the other dealer and getting the exact same vehicle I was looking for down to the exterior and interior colors. I came into the dealership to sign papers and it was a stress-free speedy process without pressure to up-sell any other options, which I really appreciate. I drove off in my brand new Atlas very pleased with the overall experience. I've purchased many vehicles in the past and never had a more enjoyable time at a dealership. Thanks Travis for making my experience a pleasure. You got my vote as a customer.

Travis Alvarez