Leskovar Mitsubishi

Stephen Leinen

November 17, 2018

"New to me jeep."

- Rick210

They have a huge selection of used vehicles. It was easy to find and compare models and find just what I wanted. The staff was easy to talk to and made the experience stress free. I recommend you start you car search here.

Jason Bonnell
Stephen Leinen

November 17, 2018

"Could not be more satisfied!"

- Superfan_of_Doyle_Turner

Great experience all around! Doyle was awesome, no run around, very inquisitive AND informative, clearly knows the product very well! Entire experience start to finish, and follow up after the sale, AMAZING! And my new Outlander is quiet, comfortable, and gets fantastic fuel mileage! Couldn’t be any happier!

November 04, 2018

"Best experience EVER!"

- Ahopperstad

I spoke with Doyle on the phone the day before I went to look at cars. He was amazing! He listened to what I wanted, (even took notes) and found several cars for me to test out. I didn't feel like he was there just to make a sale, I felt like he really cared and was extremely helpful. He picked out cars with my main requirements for me to see, which made the whole car buying process a lot better. The finance associate was awesome too. He got my payment a little lower than the top out I was willing to pay! So, I got exactly what I wanted, at a good price and great experience all around. Very happy!!

Mark Young