Lester Glenn Buick GMC

Sales Representative

October 11, 2018

"Mike Mangan"

- GMCBuyer

The entire experience from beginning to end was fantastic. Dealing with Mike and everyone else was phenomenal, and I highly recommend him and this dealership.

Mike Mangan

August 06, 2018

"Great vehicle purchased with outstanding customer service"

- Lauren F.

Ziggy really new about the used product he was consuting me on. After driving the vehicle, I knew I was going to buy it. The negotiations went very easy. Met with the General Manager, Craig, and he also made me feel very comfortable with the whole transaction. Jerry did my paperwork and he got me out very quickly. Thank you Lester Glen Buick GMC for a great experience.

Craig DiBella
Other Employees : Ziggy Matuszewski

July 31, 2018

"Trade in $/Finance scheme"

- complaint to lester glenn

Recently purchased a used 2015 Ford Fusion from Lester Glenn. I am a single mom and was proud that I would and have the confidence to purchase a car on my own. So, I decided to trade in my 2006 envoy for the necessary down payment which was $800. Once the deal was approved, I noticed on my paperwork that on the paperwork they only gave me a credit for $600. I asked my salesman where the other $200 was and he called the general manager, Craig. They never explained to me where it went. I also asked several times what was my interest rate. Finally, after much persistence, they told me 9.2%. Jerry, in finance was relentless at me trying to get the extended warranty at $1400 PLUS a $250 deductible. He tried to tell me that if I left the dealer today and my engine or transmissions ceases, I would have no coverage. I replied, if you sold me a lemon then I would be back and hopefully that won't be the case. I kept telling him no but then MAGICALLY he said what if I keep your payments the same and give you the warranty? He ran the contract and to my surprise by interest rate was now 7.20%. I said...Are you kidding me?! If I take this warranty my interest rate will drop by 2%?! Just for that reason alone, I am not taking this deal because it upsets me that you don't offer me that for my loan. Well apparently, they are in cohoots with the bank. They get to play with 2% of YOUR money and they do with it what they will. And even though this is legal the state frowns upon it, if they see they are marking up loans to women and minorities...which I am both! I believe this dealer took advantage of me as a woman and lined their own pockets with the finance and trade difference. Shame on them. I called the dealer to speak with the owner and after speaking with him, he said he would do an investigation. Adam never had the professional courtesy to return my numerous phone calls. I just wanted him to do right and fix the shadiness that went down. So much for the Lester Glenn experience. Mine was NOT a positive one! I will be taking steps so that my complaint and dissatisfaction are heard at a higher level.

Craig DiBella
Jerry Taylor
Other Employees : Adam Kraushaar and John Perillo, Sr.

New 2019 GMC Yukon XL, $76850