Lexus of Route 10

Rosemarie Pronesti

Sales & Leasing Professional
Sean Byrne, Finance Manager, Lexus of Route 10

Sean Byrne

Christine Festa, Master Certified Sales & Leasing Professional, Lexus of Route 10

Christine Festa

Master Certified Sales & Leasing Professional

November 22, 2017

"Just leased our 6th Lexus from here"

- MlF

Terrific dealership. Extremely professional with a top notch service facility. Always easy to get an appointment, and always a professional job. My salesperson, Christine, is extremely professional and efficient. Once we agreed on the deal, she had the paperwork done quickly and always checks in to follow up on how things are going with the car. For a great car buying experience, I recommend this dealership and Christine .

Christine Festa
Other Employees : Danny- Finanace

November 20, 2017

"Lexus of Route 10 is the "Best of the Best"!"

- Randy's Lexus

Whether it's for service or sales, Lexus of Route 10 should be your first and only stop. They are truly the best! I brought my new ES 350 at this dealer. I had to bring it into the service department for the first time since I purchased it. My service advisor Ryan Gregson and the Detail Manager Sal Delano once again helped make my service experience amazing. Both gentleman are dedicated to making sure their customers have the best experience. And, just when you think you can't be any more amazed by the staff in the service department, they out do themselves again. It only gets better every time. If you need to service your Lexus, ask for Ryan and you'll be as wowed as I am anytime I bring my car to the Lexus of Route 10 service department. And, Sal Delano will make sure that your car looks as great as it did the day you took delivery of your car.

Other Employees : Sal Delano

November 17, 2017

"Making the Impossible Possible"

- JMarkus

When it came time to replace my current GX I naturally went to the dealership that I had worked with for the past 15 years. I was shopping for a new 2018 GX in a color that was available, but rarely stocked. My dealership discouraged me from ordering the car, and said they would scan the territiry to find what I wanted. They had me give them a second and third choice color, probably hoping it was something they had coming to their inventory. After 2 weeks of not getting any traction I was encouraged by a friend to reach out to another dealer just to see what they had to offer. I called Lexus of Rt 10 and was lucky enough to get Rosemarie assigned to me. I gave her the specs of what I was looking for and explained that I was a longtime Lexus customer, dealing with another dealership not making any progress on my request. She called me back in 20 minutes...NOT KIDDING! She found the car that I had wanted on a carrier from Japan destined for Ohio, but none the less exactly what I wanted. It took a little over a month, but I picked up my car a few days ago and love it! From the day I signed the contract, Rosemarie tracked my vehicle updating me every step of the way. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her. The dealership is great too! My original dealer contacted me after I signed my contract with Rosemarie, and the sales person I previously worked with admitted that I got a great deal not one he could have offered me. Even though Lexus of Rt 10 is a considerable distance from my home I am now a loyal client and will return for all my service needs and future purchases!

Rosemarie Pronesti