Lexus of Thousand Oaks

Financial Services Manager

January 18, 2019

"Purchase"

- Sean

He is a honest sales person that I worked with. He gave us excellent customer service. He helped us to return our lease and purchase our dream car .

Nick Falsafi

December 03, 2018

"Thousand Oaks Lexus is 5 Star!"

- Mikelle P

I am a happy customer that is consistently treated well by everyone in sales, service and finance at Lexus of Thousand Oaks. This is the fifth RX I have leased from super star Lora B! Each time I lease from her, she makes this process smooth, fast and painless. I appreciate that she is always available no matter the time of day to answer questions. She patiently takes the time needed to make sure I understand the changes in the RX from year to year. When I bring my car in for service, Steve L. is also consistently helpful. He is courteous, professional and makes each visit a breeze. Both Lora and Steve go out of their way to make sure my concerns have been met and that I have a loaner car if needed. I honestly appreciate the positive experiences with sales and service that I have had over the years. I have leased from other companies and there is no comparison when it comes to the level of customer service that Lexus of Thousand Oaks offers. My husband and I are both currently driving cars from Lexus of Thousand Oaks and have referred friends that are also happy customers.

Lora Baworouski
Other Employees : Steve L., service. Reza Alizadeh, finance

November 05, 2018

"Fantastic"

- Barnett Family

Paul and Lexus of Thousand Oaks were a 5 star experience. Julie, the technology specialist was also so very helpful and worth an appointment with. I would send everyone here.

Julie Kobayashi

Used 2015 Lexus CT 200H, $21812

2015 Lexus CT 200H

Used 2013 Chevrolet Volt, $12459

2013 Chevrolet Volt

• Delivery of your vehicle to your home or office
  • Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi Service
  • Complimentary Car Wash for Lexus Owners
  • Complimentary Loan Vehicles with the service of your Lexus
  • Café lounge, offering a variety of coffees, water, soft drinks and snacks
  • Comfortable customer lounges with Multiple Big Screen TV