Liberty Auto City

New And Pre-owned Specialist

November 02, 2018

"Makes it easy!"

- JMH

We've purchased a couple of cars through Dan and we'll seek him out again for our next purchase. Dan is straightforward and informative, never pushy and always willing to help. Dan has always worked with us (and Elmer; and the Service Department) to make sure we were happy and that we get whatever we needed to make things go easy. If you stop by the dealership, look for Dan and his wry smile... you get the best that Liberty Auto City has to offer.

Dan Szumal
Elmer Hansen

October 10, 2018

"Found My Car!"

- FluteLady

I was in search of a specific make, model and year...and found it online at Liberty Auto City. It was well worth the two-hour round trip, as I found exactly what was listed, at a fair price. Salesman Dan M. and Finance Manager Kevin were friendly and helpful through the entire process. I was particularly pleased that they honored my independent purchase inspection recommendations. I am very happy with my purchase and my overall experience.

Dan Magana
Other Employees : Kevin (Finance)

October 08, 2018

"Wonderful place to buy a vehicle "

- M.P

Neil S was very helpful Neil explained and answered all my questions, he is a wonderful salesperson I highly recommend him. Bravo Liberty Auto City team

Neil Speiss