Liberty Auto City

Dan Magana, New Car Sales, Liberty Auto City

Dan Magana

New Car Sales

September 08, 2018

"Chris Acker goes above and beyond"

- Jen in Oswego

Highly satisfied with my experience purchasing my Jeep Wrangler from Liberty. Chris Acker is a phenomenal sales associate. I found the Jeep I wanted in Jeep's inventory and it was "in transit" to Liberty and I knew it was the only one of its kind within a 100-mile radius. It had everything I wanted (and then some). If I didn't get this one, it was either go with my second choice, or order a 2019 and wait. Chris knew this, and he could have taken advantage of that situation and gouged me. But he was open and honest and from our initial phone conversation, I knew he would offer me a great deal. By the way, I live over an hour from Libertyville. So I was taking a risk going all that way for a bad experience. Chris assured me the Jeep I had my eyes on was definitely available and we briefly negotiated by phone. I was already comfortable with him and hadn't met him yet. Once I arrived the next day, he went above and beyond. Offered me very up-front pricing, a fair deal on my trade, and even though the Jeep had not yet arrived from the truck yet, he kept me in the loop and texted me right when the truck pulled in the next day. I picked it up this morning and it is beyond perfect. The finance manager was great as well. I am so happy with my Jeep and would recommend Liberty and Chris Acker!

Chris Acker

September 07, 2018

"amazing caring staff!"

- robotsmash88

seriously the most amazing experience buying a new car here! This was pretty much my first time buying a car by myself and Charles helped me every step of the way! Well all of the staff there honestly. They took the time to explain everything to me down to every button on my new car. I would 100% come back for my next car here without a doubt! you guys have turned me into a loyal customer lol

Peter Golebiak
Charles Perchak
Elmer Hansen

August 18, 2018

"Had a great experience at Liberty!"

- Rachaellf

My fiancé and I had a great experience at Liberty! Everyone was super helpful and friendly. If you are looking to get a new car, I definitely recommend going to this place. Our salesman, Jared was super helpful with finding us a new Jeep and turning in our lease vehicle that was over in miles. He made sure that not only would be taken care of that day, but in the future as well. The Finance director, Mark worked out different options for us to choose from that allowed us to choose what we would get and how much we wanted to pay for those choices. This was such a great experience buying a car, I definitely recommend going here if you searching for your next investment!

Jared Ronduelas