Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

130 E. Saint Georges Ave., Linden, New Jersey 07036

Ian Miller, Sales, Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

Ian Miller

Bruce  Miller, President/ Owner, Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

President/ Owner

"Easy process"

- Cargirl28

Purchased a vehicle from them and was knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased. I would go there again as they were easy to work with as well as a fast and easy process.

"Great! "

- KD

I just bought a Jeep from Ian and Bruce and to say it was painless is an understatement! I’d been to countless dealerships looking for the right car and none of them were as quick, efficient, and (dare I say) enjoyable as finding and purchasing my Jeep from Linden Towne. They let me know exactly what I was getting into and what they could do for me and we were done in a drop of a hat. 10/10 would recommend!

November 26, 2017

"Genuine and Trustworthy Dealership"

- Brenda92

Today marks a month from when I bought my 2011 Nissan Altima from Bruce and Ian Miller at Linden Towne Auto Sales, and I have absolutely no complaints. I have not had any significant problems with it since. I am so happy to have come across such friendly and trustworthy salesmen, which is very rare nowadays. They helped me find a car that suited my needs as if I were a close friend or family member. The cars Bruce and Ian sell are reliable, clean and fairly priced and their customer service is outstanding. When I took an interest on the Nissan on the first day I went to look for cars, I was shown the Carfax before I even thought to ask for it, which to me spoke about their transparency. And on the day I purchased the car, it looked brand new due to the detailed cleaning and polishing they did, which to me demonstrated their passion and commitment to providing their customers with an excellent buying experience. I definitely recommend anyone looking for a reliable pre-owned car to go see Bruce and Ian, you’ll leave with a sense of relief and satisfaction, just like I did.

Used 2016 Ford Fusion, $17995