Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

130 E. Saint Georges Ave., Linden, New Jersey 07036

Ian Miller, Sales/ Advertising, Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

Sales/ Advertising
Bruce  Miller, Owner/ President , Linden Towne Auto Sales, Inc.

Owner/ President

May 29, 2018

"Linden Towne has the best values in all of NJ"

- Mark R - Edison NJ

Bottom line - Bruce & Ian know how to find the best pre-owned vehicles at the fairest prices of any dealership in NJ. If you're not looking to break the bank, but you want to own a great, reliable car, you can't go wrong buying at Linden Towne. They've been in business at this location it seems like forever and that says a lot. I purchased a Nissan Maxima over a month ago and feel like I'm getting in a new car every time I step inside. Bruce & Ian were knowledgeable and helpful during the buying process and stand behind what they sell. I highly recommend them.

May 26, 2018

"Quick and easy"

- Tom163

My experience with Linden Towne Auto was amazing. I found the car one day and test drove it the next day. Bruce and Ian helped me with everything I needed. I drove the car home the same day. There were no problems at all. They are friendly and I'll recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

May 16, 2018

"2007 Mercury Milan "

- JOHNNYD1963

The. Customer. Service. Was. Top notch Bruce. And. Iran. Were very. Helpful I. Just. Love. My. 2007. Mercury. Milan. I would. Recommend them to. Anyone

Used 2007 Ford Mustang, $7995