Linden Volkswagen

Danny Cruz, Service Consultant, Linden Volkswagen

Danny Cruz

Service Consultant

October 19, 2017

"All Thanks to Mike Ramirez"

- Desiree Lopez

My experience with Mike was wonderful. He was able to answer all questions and work out great deal. Thanks to him I'm an 2011 ACURA owner! I would be glad to recommend him to any of my friends and family members. Thanks again!

September 13, 2017

"Major Work Done Right!"

- TDIshark

Just before taking a road trip my turbo blew on my 2012 Jetta Sportwagen with 3 days left on the powertrain warranty. My regular shop couldn't diagnose the issue on short notice and I had my car towed to Linden VW since they agreed to fit me in. They were able to look at it and properly diagnose the bad turbo late in the day. I was told they would order the parts and hopefully get into it Wednesday (I dropped off on a Monday). There were some gaps in communication and they finally started that Thursday, found out they needed another part. I was eventually given a loaner. The car was done Friday after not only replacing the turbo but also topping off fluids, replacing the coolant, changing the oil, and replacing a pipe feeding the engine where some gook-coated metal was found. It was quite the ordeal and an indeed complicated repair. With all things considered, I would definitely trust Linden VW Service for major repair work in the future!

Danny Cruz

May 24, 2017

"Absolutely Amazing 5/5"

- Justarunner1

This place is fantastic, you really can't compare it to any other dealership. Please go see Mike Ramirez and he'll go above and beyond with helping you through the toughest situation. I came in because I was in a tight spot with an old car and underwater on my loan. He said he would help me out and that I shouldn't have been discouraged. Two days later, I walk out with a brand new car and a phenomenal loan with a great monthly payment. Everywhere else turned me away. I'll be grateful to them forever. Al from the finance dept was excellent as well. Please go visit them.

Other Employees : Al- finance dept