Linden Volkswagen

Internet Manager

February 17, 2019

"awesome!"

- joeymer

Mike is awesome! very friendly, nice and accommodating. Mike will try to help you in anyway possible! The dealer has no hidden fees, the deal was haggle free. Highly recommended Great dealer

February 05, 2019

"Liars and RUDE"

- billymalcolm

When I leased my car I was also turning in my last lease, also a VW. It had been hit and repaired. I was honest and upfront about this, and the promised that if I leased a new car with them I would not be held responsible for wear and tear or the accident. Big Lie. I get a 2000 dollar bill from VW a month later. When I called them out on it they denied every saying it to me. LIARS. Even returning the lease was a fiasco. They asked for the printout from the inspection company they use, which I didnt have. I asked if they didnt get a copy from the inspector. The smartass GM said to me HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO HAVE OUR EMAIL ADDRESS? Really? This is a company you do business with and you feel it is outside the realm of possibility for a customer to think you are in contact with them? SO SORRY! Instead of pulling me aside and saying LET'S FIGURE THIS OUT, we will get you situated, he threatened to call the cops on me if I didnt get my car off their lot. He said this in front of other customers. PLEASE stay away from these horrible people.

MANAGER

January 30, 2019

"Drama free car buying"

- MargNY

This is my 3rd lease with Linden. I keep coming back because they are easy to work with, low pressure and pleasant. This is how my experience went: I called Ken, told him which car I wanted from their internet inventory, and when I got there, it was parked in front, shiny & ready to go! Mike handled my paperwork quickly and efficiently. Everything was laid out, no issues, no gimmicks, no nonsense and most importantly...no drama!! I was in & out in an hour. I’m a returning customer, so my experience is probably easier than some, but whatever your personal situation, they will work with you and make it a pleasant buying experience.

Ken Pescatore