Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria

4.3

1525 Kenwood Ave, Alexandria, Virginia 22302 Directions

262 Reviews of Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria

November 19, 2018

"We Love Lindsay Cadillac!"

- V_Bires

My family has purchased many Cadillacs at Lindsay and it is always a very pleasant experience. The sales staff is very knowledgeable and very easy to work with. Jasper Fazio sold me my most recent Cadillac and she was a joy to work with.

Gino Pellegrino
Leigh Voglezon
November 17, 2018

"Worst Used Car Buying Experience"

- Proctor Family

We were initially told by Scott Hamlin that he would hold the car keys until we were able to come back and test drive the vehicle because it was so late when we arrived. We had a scheduled appointment and when we arrived we were told another buyer came in 15 minutes before us to purchase the vehicle. They kept flipping back and forth telling us the car was sold then not sold then sold and finally not sold. The three employees who we worked with gave us three different reasons for why the deal with the other customer didn't go through. Once we were able to do a comprehensive review of the vehicle, we determined that the driver's side mirror and the rear passenger window didn't work. We were willing to fix the window ourselves, however, we requested that the dealership fix the mirror because of safety concerns. They weren't willing to work with us to fix the mirror. Leigh Voglezon told us that it would cost the dealer more to repair it by their own service department than it would a customer off the street. The salesman Scott Hamlin was the most respectful of the three employees. The two management staff members, Leigh Voglezon and Chris Eader were very disrespectful and the epitome of a used car salesperson. I strongly recommend against buying a vehicle from this dealership; huge disappointment.

Scott Hamlin
2.0
Leigh Voglezon
Chris Eader
Nov 19, 2018 -

Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria responded

Thank you for taking the time to write. We are disappointed to hear of your experience. This information is concerning to us and has been forwarded to the appropriate personnel to be addressed. In the meantime, we would love the opportunity to further discuss. Please contact Tim Robinson at trobinson@lindsaycars.com, so that we may seek resolution and regain your trust.

November 17, 2018

"2015 SRX"

- PaulL

My wife and I went in to look at a 2015 SRX and Jay Emejuru took great care of us. We purchased the vehicle that evening and he made sure everything was right before we left the lot. Jay knows the cars backwards and forwards - seek him out if you are in the market for a vehicle. Also, his customer service didn’t end when we left the dealership. We left some things in our trade in that he FedEx’d to us the next day.

Jay Emejuru
Nov 19, 2018 -

Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria responded

Fantastic! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are happy to hear that both you and your wife enjoyed your car buying experience working with our sales professional. Providing top notch customer service is always our goal. Enjoy your 2015 SRX!

October 09, 2018

"Got the Deal Done!!"

- Tahoe202

I would like to thank Mickey for working with me and Lizzy in Finance who took great care of me in getting my deal done quickly before taking off for the Caps home opener. Much appreciated!

Micky Pickerard
Oct 10, 2018 -

Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria responded

Thank you for the excellent review! We are happy to hear your experience with both sales and finance was great. At Lindsay, we strive to make the car buying process as quick and seamless as possible.

August 03, 2018

"Excellent"

- Elaine's cadillac

Had a great buying experience with Lindsay Cadillac. Jay was knowledgeable and very helpful with the details of my XTS purchase. He has followed up to check on how I'm becoming acclimated to my new car--much appreciated!

Jay E
Aug 05, 2018 -

Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, Tim Robinson, trobinson@lindsaycars.com, (571) 481-2296

Aug 10, 2018 -

Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria responded

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Happy to hear you are happy! Enjoy your XTS!

July 24, 2018

"I purchase a 2016 cadillac xts. Great car. Love the car. "

- Larry

I appreciate the kindness of Jasper Fazio. Also Jim the manager was great. I believe they gave me a good deal. I like to thank Tim Robinson as well. My only concern was finance department. I realize everyone was doing their joh. Yes I would recommend othrrs. And fact I've already spoke to two of my members

Tim Robinson
Other Employees : Jasper fazio
Jul 25, 2018 -

Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria responded

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Sincerely, Tim Robinson, trobinson@lindsaycars.com, (571) 481-2296 |

July 09, 2018

"The finance office will run your credit illegally. "

- Bsmaye

The people in the finance office and even the sale representatives only want to make a deal. The service was poor and they run your credit illegally.

Tim Robinson
Other Employees : Scott Hamlin, Barbara Jajonie,
Jul 16, 2018 -

Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria responded

Thank you for rating your experience with us. If you have any questions or would care to discuss your experience further, please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience.

June 30, 2018

"5th Escalade from Lindsay"

- Macaveli

Great team, I enjoyed the experience every time. Jasper was very knowledgeable and explained the nuances very well. Made the buying experience trouble free. Very good products.

Matt Milici
Other Employees : Jasper Fazio
Jul 01, 2018 -

Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria responded

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that our team was able to meet your needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Sincerely, Tim Robinson, trobinson@lindsaycars.com, (571) 481-2296

June 30, 2018

"Excellent Buying Experience "

- Chieftain

First I would like to say that every person at Lindsay Cadillac was customer service oriented from the time we walk onto the lot. Our sales representative Jasper had already pulled the vehicle out and taken the time to actually learn some of the intricacies of how it operates so when we asked questions she was aware of how things functioned, I thought this was a nice touch since it was a used Range Rover and not the Cadillac’s they sale daily. My buying experience was just as impressive no long drawn out negotiations agreed price in less than 30 minutes, It took longer to prepare the necessary paperwork. The bottom line is that Lindsay Cadillac provided the best customer buying experience I’ve had when purchasing a vehicle.

Other Employees : Jasper Fazio
Jul 01, 2018 -

Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Sincerely, Tim Robinson, trobinson@lindsaycars.com, (571) 481-2296

June 18, 2018

"Failed Maryland Inspection"

- Jackie O

Just a few words to commend Nick Hupp, Service Consultant. When my car failed inspection in Maryland, Nick gave me a loaner, but my car was repaired the same day from a leaking shock. Nick had someone to bring my car around for pick up, but it was dirty with bird poop. He had it washed right away, but some poop was still visible. Nick went and got some wet paper towels and wiped away the problem. He was very efficient, friendly, courteous and quite knowledgeable about the whole process of getting my car serviced. I would definitely love to work with him again.

Jay Emejuru, Sales and Leasing Professional
Jun 18, 2018 -

Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! Our team strives to build long-term relationships by delivering amazing service to each of our guests. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, Tim Robinson, trobinson@lindsaycars.com, (571) 481-2296