Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.4

8100 Centreville Rd, Manassas, Virginia 20111 Directions

442 Reviews of Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

December 13, 2018

"Terrible place- do not recommend "

- Jenniferdelgado

This place is a terrible place to purchase a car they are unreliable and the sales men are just looking for commission and not your best interest. I just purchased a 2018 Jeep Compass trailhawk I’ve been in and out of shop since I’ve purchased the vehicle and now I need a new engine.. but get this it’s not a new engine.. it’s refurbished engine. Do not recommend this site or anyone here to anyone I know. The cars are unreliable and people unhelpful. Update guys my cars been in the shop for 2 weeks and they said it would be ready today... nope not ready. This place is a joke.

Darryn Dozier
Victor Soriano
Mike Wang
Dec 14, 2018 -

Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to write, Jennifer. We are disappointed to hear about your experience. This information is concerning to us and has been forwarded to the appropriate personnel. Please contact Ms. Carney Link at clink@lindsaycars.com, so that we may further discuss your concerns an seek resolution.

November 30, 2018

"Great service and salesman"

- Tazsbane

This was the second car I’ve purchased in two weeks from Lindsay Chrysler. The salesman Jimmy Bryd went out of his way for me. Easy going. No pressure. I recommend you deal with Jimmy for a purchase at Lindsay Chrysler.

Jimmy Byrd
Other Employees : No in finance
Dec 03, 2018 -

Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review and for choosing Lindsay. Going above and beyond for our customers is always our goal, and we are glad to hear you experienced that working with our sales professional. Enjoy your two new cars!

November 29, 2018

"Dodge Ram"

- Kel5

Tony was Very professional, listened to my wants & needs & made sure I got what I wanted!! Great follow up as well. Definitely would recommend this dealership & the staff.

Tony Torres
Nov 29, 2018 -

Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our attentive sales professional. Providing thorough customer service is always our goal. Enjoy your new Dodge RAM!

November 27, 2018

"Dodge Truck"

- Greg

Great people, attentive to needs, full follow through. Was very impressed, and will buy here again. Tamim and Derrick were great to work with. A well run dealership!

Derrick Pullen
Bahram Shakeri
Other Employees : Tamim Barakzai
Nov 28, 2018 -

Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Fantastic! Thank you for the 5-star review, Greg. We are happy to hear that you experienced such attentive, thorough and friendly customer service. Enjoy your new Dodge, and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

November 25, 2018

"Purchase of new car"

- GFord

I was in the market for a small SUV. Erick at lyndsay was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car I was looking at. They gave me a reasonable offer on my trade and I was able to leave with an excellent vehicle a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Theresa was also attentive to my additional request and followed up on my questions after the purchase. This is my second purchase from lyndsay Jeep and Dodge in Manassas and based on my experience will be a place I would consider to continue to doing business with in the future.

Theresa Shepard
Other Employees : Erick Scott

Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the great review and for being a loyal Lindsay customer! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed working with our sales professionals and received a good trade-in offer. Providing helpful, informative and attentive customer service is always our goal. Enjoy your 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

November 25, 2018

"Best experience ever buying a car "

- Sleinagain

Fast easy friendly service, best car buying experience we have ever had . Bahram Shakeri was great, I would highly recommend him and his team. Thank you!

Bahram Shakeri
Hank Sprouse

Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review. It is amazing to hear that your experience at Lindsay Manassas has been your best yet! Providing efficient, seamless and friendly customer service is always our goal. Enjoy your new ride!

November 24, 2018

"Purchased a new RAM"

- navy_ronnie

I was skeptical to agree to a price over the phone to get me in the door, but the team kept their verbal agreement and got me in a new RAM. The sales team was friendly and not very pushy. I recommend Lindsay for your next purchase!

Said Hashemi

Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you received such honest, trustworthy and pressure-free customer service. Enjoy your new RAM, and we look forward to assisting you in the near future!

November 20, 2018

"I highly recommend REN Panlaqui!"

- Ken Briese

Anyone looking to buy a new Jeep I would highly recommend you ask for REN Panlaqui!! He’s not like any other salesman, he truly cares about your happiness in making sure that you get exactly what you want and believe me when I say he’s not like the average salesman that only cares about his commission. Also he has the patience of a saint! I was at his location for about 5 hours to test drive several different vehicles and not once was he slightly irritated, if I was in his shoes I’m afraid I would not been as cool!

Ren Panlaqui
Nov 21, 2018 -

Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed working with our patient and caring sales professional. Providing thorough and attentive customer service is always our goal. Enjoy your new Jeep!

November 14, 2018

"New car"

- Sulliek1

Erick got me a new car to commute everyday. It is going to save me so much money in the long run. Thanks a lot erick!

Erick Scott
Nov 15, 2018 -

Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with our sales team member.

November 12, 2018

"It was awesome. "

- Gman2012

Jimmy was great to work with. I would recommend this dealership and Jim to my friends. Finince was fast fair and great to work with.

Jimmy Byrd
Other Employees : Mahamid
Nov 13, 2018 -

Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with both our sales and finance teams. Enjoy your new ride!