Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

378 Reviews of Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

September 13, 2018

"Great Experience "

- 112773

Went through the internet sales department, met up with Anthony and after some communication, we scheduled an appointment. After going over the car we found a couple very litttle small issues the dealer took care of. They got me right in and gave me a courtesy at as well. The price online matched the sale price I was given. Everyone there has been top notch and I would recommend them to other potential new car buyers.

Anthony Brearley
Mike Guardado
Other Employees : Ruth Aguilar

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton responded

Great! Thanks for the 5-star rating and kind review. We are happy to hear that your experience was positive. We strive to be courteous, helpful and accommodating.

September 11, 2018

"Very very very bad experience!!!!!"

- Junior Fuadia

I’m just disappointed that a so called “ LINDSAY FORD” couldn’t fix the over heating of engine of my car. I sent it back twice about the same issue, they keep bringing up different issues with the car, so I can keep spending money. The over all experience is so bad, and I wouldn’t recommend this dealership for anything (service and sales). And the funny thing is the same issue about the coolant reservoir (leek) that I was told by the manager that it was fixed, and now they sending an email that I have to pay money so they can take care of it even though I was told that my 1 year warranty will cover all that. So sad!!! It’s a well known dealership, but it seems like employees do not do their jobs properly.

Mark Ahmad
Michael Collier
Jonas Hernandez

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton responded

Thank you for taking the time to write. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. We would love the opportunity to further discuss your concerns and seek a resolution. Please feel free to contact ruith.aguilar@lindsaycars.com

September 09, 2018

"Outstanding Service while purchasing a new vehicle"

- Boomer

My sales rep was extremely helpful in getting me the exact car that I wanted while keeping me within my budget. This wasn't easy because my trade value was not originally enough, and my interest rate was too high. I almost had to walk, but Mo wasn't having that. He worked tirelessly to get the bottom line lower. He also went over the car from bumper to bumper ensuring that there was not a single blemish. He is also extremely knowledgeable with all of the newest technology, informing me of all the new safety features and bells and whistles. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Mo. I am sure that all of Lindsay's sales reps are great, but I just can't imagine having had a better experience with any other!!! Thank you so much Mo

Mike Guardado
Other Employees : Mothana Bani-Hani

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton responded

Great! Thanks for the 5-star rating and kind review. We are so happy that our sales department was able to meet your needs and be informative during the process.

September 07, 2018

"Great service, great deal, great salesman!"

- KyrenGarel1

Great service, great deal, great salesman! After buying the car I had one small problem that they quickly fixed and resolved. Friendly staff and cashiers-Marvin was great, I will never go anywhere else again. I bought a 2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost from Marvin. I had spent a long time shopping around and going other places, I ended up with by far the best experience and deal from any other experience. - Kyren Garel

Marvin Guzman

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton responded

Thank you for the 5-star rating and kind review, Kyren! We are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service and deal. Enjoy your new 2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost!

September 06, 2018

"Outstanding service"

- Randallmanning05

They were very professional and courteous from the time I walked in the door, until I was finished with the purchase of my vehicle 2017 F-150.

Luis Rodriguez and Alessandro Dolez

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton responded

Thanks for the 5-star rating and kind review! We are so happy to hear that you were served with courtesy and professionalism. Enjoy the 2017 F-150.

September 06, 2018

"New vehicle purchase "

- Jcruz

From the moment we walked in the door Manuel helped me all the way through the purchase and was great to work with in helping me purchase my new F-150, I will def be coming back to see him and the Lindsay ford team on my next vehicle, over all excellent customer service. Thank you Manuel

Manuel Rios

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton responded

Excellent! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are happy to hear that the experience was positive from walking through the door until purchasing your new F-150.

September 03, 2018

"Graham Hayes III review"

- Nebur

Graham is so knowledgeable with regards to car sale.Very accomodating,helpful,friendly and polite.He has the ability to answer all i need to get this deal done.He is a hard working man and did not leave us from start to finish of this transaction.Job well done and keep up your good work Graham.

Graham Hayes,Mike and Alex

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton responded

Wow! Thank you for leaving a 5-star review. We are so happy to hear that our sales team was accommodating, helpful and polite. At Lindsay Ford, we strive to deliver great customer service from start to finish.

September 03, 2018

"Unhappy Customer"

- ajmikell

It was my birthday and I came to Lindsey Ford of Wheaton, MD to purchase new tires for my 2014 Escape. My vehicle had less than 45,000 miles. While waiting for my vehicle to be ready, I received a call from a man from Lindsey Ford telling me I should trade my vehicle up to a 2018. He stated I could save $100 on my car payment and get into a newer model. Mr. Tom Squire had called me several times stating the same thing. I walked around the lot browsing and eventually met up with Mr. Squire. Mr. Squire eventually convinced me to trade in my 2014 for a 2018. Although a gun was not held to my head, I feel VERY stupid for being talked into purchasing a 2018 that had nearly 20,000 miles on it. There are still 4 months in 2018; a car is supposed to gain 10 - 12,000 miles per year. I asked him to lower the price of the vehicle, Mr. Squire would not. Within 3 days, I returned to the dealership and explained to Mr. Squire I changed my mind and would like my 2014 back. He refused. Nonetheless, I am an adult; I admit I made a mistake purchasing this vehicle and I do try and learn by my mistakes; I will never purchase another vehicle from Lindsey Ford of Wheaton, MD again because, I felt pressured into making the purchase.

Tom Squire

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton responded

Thank you for taking the time to write. We are disappointed that your experience was below satisfactory. This has been shared with the appropriate personnel in an efforts to regain your trust in our business, If you would like to discuss this further please get in touch with Ms. Ruth Aguilar at ruth.aguilar@lindsaycars.com.

ajmikell responded

This morning, (Thurs 9/20/18) when I pulled in the garage at my place of employ, I parked, turned off the engine, then the strangest thing happened. The car began making a strange sound, the horn started honking - I pressed the red button on the key switch to turn it off, but it continuously honked. I continued pressing the red button; the horn finally stopped honing after 5 minutes. Also, the right windshield wiper sticks. I will be calling in the morning to make a service appointment on a 2018 vehicle. Is there a problem with the electrical system already; did I get a lemon? I feel just like a fool. Ava Mikell

September 02, 2018

"Ford history"

- Happy Customer

I continue to use Ford for a number of reasons. First of all Ford did not take a govt bailout a few years ago second I truly like and feel comfortable in my Fusion. My initial visits to the sales department were fine. Then when I decided to purchase my leased Fusion I worked with Juan Salazar he was very patient with all of my questions. The service department is close to my home which makes it a plus.

Dante Marino
Bryan Rosales
Juan Salazar
Other Employees : Dan P.

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton responded

Awesome! Thanks so much for the 5-star review. We are glad you had a great experience purchasing your car. We look forward to assisting you in your first service.

August 23, 2018

"excellent"

- tincan53

Jerry Chou is truly an asset to Lindsey Ford. He was non pressuring with me and yet quick to answer all my questions and concerns about my 2017 Ford Fusion purchase....Im happy to recommend Jerry to all my friends and clients.....a very kind and helpful young man Sincerely, James Willis

Dante Marino
Other Employees : Jerry Chou
Aug 27, 2018 -

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating and opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your new Fusion, it's an excellent choice.