Lithia Nissan of Ames

Malia Erickson, Sales Professional, Lithia Nissan of Ames

Malia Erickson

Sales Professional

November 23, 2017

"So glad we bought the oil change package. "

- Granny

We were hesitant about the extra oil change package, now I’m so glad. The service dept checks everything over. We bought our new Nissan Murano two years ago. Love the service always friendly.

Christopher Gibson

June 19, 2017

"Trusted"

- Robin D

We are very happy with our used car purchase! We have also had very good luck with the service department...overall a great group to work with.

Brian Fox

May 04, 2017

"Excellent experience! "

- lmcmartin

I was treated fairly and with respect. I believe they gave me a good deal for my trade in and helped me finance my new vehicle. While I was waiting I was introduced to Jeff in the service department, he gave he his business card and encouraged me to call if I had any questions. All around great experience.

Other Employees : Bill Smith, Chris Gibson