Lokey Motor Company

Russel Bauer, Sales Associate, Lokey Motor Company

Joe Reviere, Sales Associate, Lokey Motor Company

Joe Reviere

November 01, 2017

"Condescending & Calls people a liar "

- Ross Berling

Worked with Rick on a used CPO Mercedes. Thought he was going to be straight shooter and easy to deal with salesperson, until we showed up on the lot. Started talking about the car and pricing and he became combative about if they could do any better on the price and I came from 1:30 away for this car, so I was really trying to go home with the car. When we asked about a possible discount if we purchased this used vehicle for my MIL and then a new GLS 450 for my wife if there was anything better they could do on the price. He said "what do you mean anything we can do? Why would we do any better?" Well I dont know Rick....maybe because we are purchasing another $80k car from you and that there may be incentive to work together. He then proceeded to trump his own rudeness in relation to the other deal we were deciding about by saying "And honestly, I don't believe that you even have another deal or that the other deal exists at all." So I handed the keys to the used car back to him and said we wont be purchasing this car from you since you have decided to question our integrity and call me a liar. I had already offered to show them the sales sheet for proof in order to negotiate the deal. As we were walking to our car he proceeded to yell that he didnt call us a liar, just that he didn't believe there was another deal. I have never been spoken to by another Mercedes dealer or any car dealer before like that. So great job Rick on your sales technique...it only solidified me purchasing from MB of Wesley Chapel!

Rick Brandstetter

October 16, 2017

"Dealership that cares..."

- judy512

I drive 80 miles and pass several other dealerships in order to deal with this group of professionals and have never been disappointed. My second purchase and will continue...

Jason Good
Nicole Quezada

August 30, 2017

"Great experience. "

- Happy Customer

This is the second time I purchase a car from this location and specifically from Russel. The service and expertise are above standard. The entire team aims to exceed the customer's expectations.

Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz ML320, $10777