Longo Lexus

Internet Sales Associate

October 18, 2018

"Great experience"

- Gerardo1

Hieu and Jeff were great associates. They made the process easy when I purchased my new Lexus. I would highly recommend Longo Lexus to others.

Hieu Le
Jeff Winiecke

October 13, 2018

"Great experience "

- CarolynZ

George was very professional and wonderful with follow up. We traveled from out of town for our purchase and he made the purchase seamless and we left highly satisfied.

October 13, 2018

"World Class Service!!"

- Marisa89

I came to Longo Lexus to purchase a vehicle. George was the salesman that assisted me with the process and let me tell you It was the most exciting, non stressful experience I've ever had. George is so knowledgeable in his field. He was very patient and answered all the questions I had. He got me the best deal and was so understanding & helpful! I was also assisted by Bill and Kevin in Finance, they both were so pleasant and so friendly!! I am truly thankful for all this team has done for me! If anyone is looking for a great dealership with great service, Longo Lexus Is the way to go! I love my Lexus and whenever I'm ready for a new Lexus or have a friend/family member who is interested, George and Longo Lexus have my highest recommendation! I am a loyal customer for life!

Used 2012 Ford Escape, $9995

• Starbucks Onsite
  • Verizon Wireless Store Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Free Delivery Service for New/Used Vehicles within 100 Miles
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite