Loudon Motors

2600 Columbus Rd. NE, Canton, Ohio 44705 Directions

1 Review of Loudon Motors

February 16, 2014

"After having a bad experience with another dealership..."

- speedyrulz

After having a bad experience with another dealership earlier in the day my experience with Loudon couldn't have been better. I called ahead and spoke with Mike(I believe that was his name) to check out a used Camry they had advertised for a great price. I was greeted by Tom at the door and on a cold day they had pulled the car inside and washed it up for me to check it out. I was driving the car within 5 minutes of arriving. I was pre-approved for credit before arriving. I had already done my research and applied through many lenders already at another dealership but Tom didn't press for me to run my credit since I was already approved. The last dealership I was at pressed the issue. After just a few more minutes of paperwork Tom let us leave for an hour while waiting for the finance guy(I believe his name was Mike) to be freed up to help us out. When we got back he had already submitted our info to the finance company and we just had to finish up some paperwork. Within an hour we had keys in hand and were on our way. I would definitely choose Loudon again, especially after seeing how poorly some other dealerships can treat their customers.

Tom Myers, Mike