Lunghamer Buick GMC

Dick Johnson

January 21, 2019

"Outstanding Service!"

- cperry

From beginning to end of the entire process, Jessica was amazing! She listened and helped me find a perfect fit for me. She went above the usual customer service to make sure I was totally satisfied with my car/experience. She responded very quickly anytime I tried to get a hold of her. Very nice and trustworthy. I left the dealership I had been going to for 10 years to come to this one. Highly recommend!

Other Employees : Jen Whitt and Kim Malhas

January 10, 2019

"Best Experiance at a Dealership!"

- Franz

I have purchased many vehicles at other dealerships but this was my first new vehicle. I expected the same old run around I've seen other places with having to play games to get the best price and deal with all the add-ons and upselling after the purchase, but I got none of that at Lunghamer. They gave me the best price available without having to negotiate them down and yet they still treated me like a high value customer who payed full price. Christopher was the most pleasant salesman I have ever met in any establishment. He was honest, courteous, understanding, and knowledgeable. I have recommended Lunghamer to family members in the past who have purchased cars there and would recommend to anyone to stop by and see what they have to offer, not just in sales but as a wonderful company to handle all your vehicle needs. Keep up the great work Chris and all the employees at Lunghamer, we appreciate you!

Kimberly Malhas
Christopher McBurney
Scott Ziegler

December 12, 2018

"Dick Johnson and Lunghamer Have Earned Our Trust"

- MichaelCone

Dick Johnson was recommended to my wife by friends at our church. She followed up with an informal visit with him at Lunghamer. Wow - I am very glad she did. After that visit, my wife convinced me to look at the cars on the lot on a Monday evening. We discovered the new Buick Regal TourX. We came back on Tuesday afternoon and purchased one with Dick's help. Everything about the transaction was only good. He is friendly and has integrity - which helped me overcome car-salesman phobia that I've developed from previous experiences at other dealerships. He is enthusiastic about his job. He will carefully help you get acquainted with the features on your new car. He is careful to show you how to signup for all the benefits that will accrue to you in the GMC/Buick web site. It is hard to say enough good about him. Regarding Lunghamer in general: Every person that we worked with at Lunghamer was also friendly and helpful. My wife and I both agree that we plan on going back to Lunghamer and Dick Johnson specifically in the future for other car purchases.

Dick Johnson