Bowman Chevrolet

Peggy Trapp

September 17, 2018

" enjoyable experience "

- Cubcadet2018

I came to Tony from another chevy dealer with a lease that was almost up on miles. I told him what I wanted and what I was already quoted. He crunched some numbers for me, gave me several options and his honest opinion. Not once did I feel I was being forced in to a deal or being taken advantage of. I left with a deal I was Happy with and I did not have to waste my whole day getting it.

Tony Gazetti

September 10, 2018

"Quick and Easy"

- Logdog

Quick and easy to deal with. Found what I was looking for and closed the deal quickly. I would recommend then to a friend anytime.

Chaz Oertel

September 08, 2018

"Very Enjoyable Experience. "

- Brian

Rocco is the best car salesman I’ve ever dealt with, and I’ve bought a lot of cars in my life. He went above and beyond to get me the best deal he could. There were no games played at all. I will definitely be going back.

Rocco Roldan