Bowman Chevrolet

Teresa Clark

January 15, 2018

"Worth the trip"

- jeff8660

Received an immediate evaluation of my trade and received a fair value. The sales professional seemed to have the authority to work up the deal without the endless back and forth to a manager. This was very refreshing, but more importantly, quick. Once we had a deal, the financing was straight forward without pressure. I found Bowman after searching DealerRater for the highest rated GM dealer in my area after a not so pleasant experience at the GM dealer nearest me. While I had to drive a little further, it was definitely worth it! I highly recommend Bowman Chevrolet.

Rocco Roldan

January 04, 2018

"Theresa Clark"

- Cal48

We were able to lease 2 vehicles due to Theresa Clark’s knowledge, experience and diligence. Theresa loves her job and it shows, friendly, personable and aims to please. You looking for a 🚘 Theresa and Bowman Chevrolet is where you should go.

Teresa Clark
Peggy Trapp

January 03, 2018

"Easiest vehicle purchase in my life and I'm 78 years old!"

- bonbon

I have always been apprehensive when it came to purchasing a new car. This time, however, Bowman facilities and staff were so comfortable and welcoming, I felt at ease. Candy was my salesperson and her personality and knowledge made it painless and fun to buy a car. I will definitely recommend Bowman Chevrolet and Candy to all my friends. I love my new Equinox too!

Candy Collins