Bowman Chevrolet

Candy Collins

November 14, 2017

"Great experience"

- dan2017

Justin provided a great experience! He was patient and worked hard to get us a great deal. I would definitely recommend Justin to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Justin Thrift

November 07, 2017

"Top of the line Sales Professional!"

- Michael_H

I'm at an age where leasing is the best choice for me, and I'm VERY fortunate that Candy answered my information request when I first contacted Bowman Chevrolet! She has handled my first two leases beautifully, and I will definitely continue to go back to her in the future!!

Candy Collins

November 04, 2017

"very good"

- Martha Rottiers

Sam was very pleasant to work with, taking the time to answer our questions and did an outstanding job walking us through all of the features of our new car.

Sam Mona