Lynn Smith Chevrolet

John Woollis

May 16, 2018

"Lynn Smith is the best"

- Staci33

We love Lynn Smith Chevrolet. They are always very friendly and fast at getting us approved. We have bought 5 vehicles from Lynn Smith and it is the only place we will ever buy another! My daughter is the proud owner of her first car and it’s all because of the best dealership in the metroplex! Go see Jason he was great! Thank you Lynn Smith for everything!

Jason Lucio Pedroza

May 03, 2018

"Totaly awesome experience."

- Luanne

The Sales Department worked hard to find the deal that would fill my needs. They eceeded my expectations. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

Bill Persing

May 02, 2018

"Amazing Experience!"

- MeganRichards

My experience at Lynn Smith was absolutely amazing from the moment I walked in the door! David Blassingame was very kind, extremely helpful, attentive and went above and beyond to get make sure I got the vehicle I wanted and that I left the dealership happy! I am extremely happy with my new Chevy Trax! Also, he and Allstate representative, Gregorie helped me get an amazing quote on insurance! Again, I am HIGHLY satisfied with my experience!! Thank you so much!!

David Blassingame