MINI of Birmingham

Receptionist

Steven  Harris, Finance Manager, MINI of Birmingham

Steven Harris

January 10, 2018

"Super Service Every Time!"

- DrPepper1330

I've had nothing but the very best service from Mini of Birmingham from sales and service! Dion Belcher has been taking care of my Mini Cooper Clubman and has gone above and beyond the call of duty making sure my car is taken care of quickly and with the utmost care! Dion does a super job and is so respectful, honest, kind and concerned about making sure his customers get the very best service for their cars!! Dion is the best!!!

Dion Belcher

January 10, 2018

"Totally Not Like Any Other Car Dealership! "

- DrPepper1330

Over my lifetime, I have bought well over 22-25 different types of cars so I have a lot of experience with car dealerships. You can believe me when I say, Mini of Birmingham is the absolute best car dealership ever!!! It is like going to an old friend's house to visit - laid back, no pressure, concerned for the customer, makes sure you have the best deal and the best car. They will work with you until you have exactly what you want at the right price and the right package. They are like good friends who have your best interest at heart! They stand behind what they sell 100% and bend over backwards to make sure you get exactly what you want. Once you purchase a car from them, you can continue to expect the best! Excellent service way beyond what I've ever seen any other dealership provide.

Stephen Jolly
Steven Harris
David Ramasocky
Beverly Nicholson

September 04, 2017

"Service Center- Maintenance "

- dirks.tobias

I am currently in Alabama for a work trip and wanted to get my car checked out before I drove across country to get home. I have been to many Mini dealerships across the United States and was incredibly impressed with he service we received at Mini of Birmingham. Dion Belcher was our service advisor and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Our car was done in a timely manner and I experienced the best service I've ever had at a Mini dealership. Thanks Dion!

Dion Belcher