MINI of Fairfield County

Antonio Silva

John Corcoran, Service Advisor, MINI of Fairfield County

John Corcoran

November 08, 2017

"Nice to work with Carol "

- HW

We just bought our first Mini Cooper from this dealer. Carol is our sales advisor and she is excellent all around. Very easy and smooth transaction and she is very honest with what they can offer. Carol is also very thorough explaining the features and functions of the new car. I feel the dealership really cares about client experience and employees have very pleasant attitude and thoughtful in providing the good purchase experience for customers.

November 05, 2017

"Top notch"

- CherylR

You get what you pay for. This dealer offers excellent customer service. Carol Moore advocated for me at each turn in the purchase of my second Mini. Both cars were certified preowned and they looked brand new when delivered to me. can you find a lower price for a used Mini? Maybe, but the support system at Mini of Fairfield makes the buying experience almost pleasant.

Antonio Silva

October 23, 2017

"Very conscientious and excellent followup"

- cary

Came up to CT from NJ to look at a used "loaner" 2017 mini cooper countryman. Barbara sent a car to pick me up at the train station. Joe and Barbara worked with me to get me a great price. They even arranged for me to drive the car home as a loaner given that it was too late to deal with finance and insurance. I came back up a couple days later and they were ready with new side mirrors and all the paperwork and even washed the car again for me. A few days later, Barbara called to see how the click n drive was working (as it wasn't working at first). When I told her it stopped working again, she called my local mini dealership and helped to setup a service call for me. Great experience all around

Barbara Reiniger