MINI of Wesley Chapel

Jordan  Rodriguez, Service advisor, MINI of Wesley Chapel

Jordan Rodriguez

Service advisor

January 16, 2019

"Awesome experience as always with MINI of Wesley chapel!"

- Anthony.g23

I have two MINI's that I have been bringing to MINI of Wesley Chapel now for over the past year as I just recently moved from Colorado. And I am proud to say they are my new home dealership each experience I have has been very pleasant not something you commonly see at your local dealership. Jordan Rodriguez has been awesome he has been my service advisor for the past three times I brought my vehicle in for maintenance and warranty issues. He immediately handles the situation making it a smooth and pleasant transaction. Everyone there is super personable and makes you feel like family every time you walk in they remember you and your vehicle. You don't feel like you're just another average Joe it's this personalize care and attention to detail that will keep me coming back knowing that my vehicle is in good hands. I live in Spring Hill and it's deftly worth the drive to MINI of Wesley Chapel.

Eric Costello
Jordan Rodriguez

January 15, 2019

"Great experience at MINI of Wesley Chapel"

- Blaine91

Recently purchased a used vehicle from this dealership and I'm very pleased with my experience. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable when questions were presented. Also very timely in getting back to your phone calls or text messages. Would highly recommend to anyone in the market for a new car. Go see Anna, great person who has your best interest in mind!

January 12, 2019

"Great experience"

- Lahowlett

Anna was terrific helping me select my new Mini when I decided to trade in my 2003 Mini Cooper after 16 years. I knew I wanted another Mini and my experience with everyone I dealt with at this dealership was positive. Highly recommend!

Jorge Mere