Magna Motors Mazda Volvo of Evansville

Scott Tuttle

Dan Beavin, Sales Manager, Magna Motors Mazda Volvo of Evansville

Dan Beavin

November 15, 2018

"Great service and advisor"

- JANPF Verified Customer

Linda is tops for welcoming customers and explaining services. Keep her! Give her a raise! Service done in timely manner and checkout staff friendly and professional. Love my Mazda & my Mazda dealer.

November 14, 2018

"Great Experience "

- lkcampbell2016 Verified Customer

Scott T. was so kind and beyond helpful. He knew we were in a stressful situation with our trade in, but never once made us feel pressured or rushed. In the end we drove off the lot in a new to us Mazda CX5 that will be safe and sound for us and our future family for many miles to come!

Steve Kuenzli
Scott Tuttle
Dan Beavin
Kameron Quates

November 12, 2018

"Kentucky Lady happy with Magna Motors Service"

- KIMTECKMULLICAN Verified Customer

Linda in the service department is always professional and friendly. She always gives me an accurate time estimate for my service They are always happy to take me to my favorite shopping spots and cheerfully pick me up when my car is finished being serviced. I never dread going for service appointments, Linda and the rest of the staff make it a pleasant experience.

Used 2016 Kia Forte, $11990