Major World

Aj aj, Marketing Director, Major World

Aj aj

Marketing Director

February 17, 2019

"2015 Jeep Rubicon purchase"

- Rubicon

excellent dealer, bring your A game, the selection is huge, be ready to negotiate, and drive away with a great deal. Ted is your guy, he made our experience well worth the 2.5 hr drive consider the source when reading reviews, we did our homework, they are straight forward and fair on the sales price and fees, cash or credit no difference DO YOUR HOMEWORK, CHECK THE INVENTORY, FIGURE OUT YOUR BUDGET AND GO FOR IT!!! its a huge operation, bring a lunch, and bring your dog too!!

Ted Dechen

December 07, 2018

"RUN away"

- Customer

Don't walk but RUN away from this place. Came to test drive a few cars. Freezing cold day. Was made to walk the lot each time while they searched for each car instead of them pulling it up while we waited inside warmer building. Car 1 was ok except the person knew nothing about it (even how to properly fold down back seats.) I asked to have car 2 pulled out of its spot before test drive so I could check out the trunk. Car would not start after trunk was checked out because it was 100% out of gas. Car 3 didnt have ANY battery in it. Car 4 I again asked to pull out so I can see trunk. It wouldn't start again due to dead battery and had to be jumped. While we were waiting for it to be jumped a guy in a golf cart came with gas for car 2 AND DROVE INTO THE OPEN DRIVER DOOR OF CAR 4!!! Car 4 also needed more gas and the tire pressure was so low that you could hear it and we were allowed to test drive it like that. While I walked the lot there were four RAZOR BLADES just laying around. I assume they are used to scrap stuff off windshield but they can easily be driven over. This place clearly has more car than it can handle properly. Run away.

Female

November 25, 2018

"Service"

- Angela410

12/23/17/// purchase a2012 sonata since Thad period of time I been to service I purchase a3– yeear Servivice at a coust of 1,400$ dollars I been to service 8 to 12 times with problem in auto they have toll me the problem with car is not cover by the insurance I purchase.what scan is this a car Thad I’m Payn more than 15,000. Thausan of dollars.this outrages they put new ball joints an they put car out Of alignment an they don’t want to do alignment I have to paid $120.00$ for this.o know many people Have many problems at this dealer..be aware of what they sell you..

Aj aj