Mall Chevrolet

Joe Jainnini, Vehicle Exchange & Finance, Mall Chevrolet

Joe Jainnini

Vehicle Exchange & Finance

October 08, 2017

"A very satisfying experience."

- Whobbs5005

I really appreciated having Robert Carbone as my Salesmen. He was very open, honest and patient with me. I did make a new friend @ Mall.

Robert Carbone

October 04, 2017

"Great Experience"

- egan214

My experience at Mall Chevrolet was awesome. I've never had a Chevrolet before, and have been a 'Dodge guy' for years. Mall Chevrolet had the vehicle I wanted (Tahoe Z71 Midnight Edition) and made sure it was pulled up and waiting for me when I got there for a test drive. The salesman, Dan Reilly, was personable, knowledgeable, and friendly. He truly made me feel like a part of the 'Chevrolet family,' and made my experience enjoyable. When the deal was complete, employees stayed past closing time to make sure my new vehicle was washed and even took it to fill the gas tank. Dan then stayed past closing and made sure that all of the technology (Android Auto, On Star, etc) was set up and even helped remove items from my trade in and put them in my new Tahoe. Dan even called me a week after the purchase to make sure I was completely satisfied and to see if I had any questions. I can't say enough good things about Dan and the staff at Mall Chevrolet.

Dan Reilly

October 04, 2017

"Bought a car "

- Ava hunter

Everyone was great and helpful. No compaing here. Got me what I wanted and was very understanding when it came to everything I needed for my son.

Diego Melendez