Manahawkin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service & Parts Director

January 13, 2018

"Hard sell"

- Matthew S. Brown Sr

I came in with great reservation and specific guidelines and Justin worked very hard to keep them . He is pleasant and professional and seams to care about his job and my needs. I have never been a go to dealer and buy kind of guy and this us my 3rd dealer buy truck the experience topped them all thank you . We only had 1 issue we the truck we got we required a nav unit and the truck was not equip .the management team (Sorry his name escapes me ) was very nice and helpful it was resolved same day with full satisfaction .

January 07, 2018

"Excellent"

- trailhawk123

Best experience buying a car, Justine was fair, honest and no games, Woody found an extra 1000 dollars off certificate they sent me in the mail. Michael found me a better interest rate than my personal bank. What else can you ask for when buying a car.

Greg "Woody" Woodington
Michael Cagnano

December 07, 2017

"Friendly Service"

- jonbon88

John was very helpful and was very easy to deal with. Our transaction went very smoothly and we were very pleased with the end results.

John Constantine