Manahawkin Kia

Cary Gardner, Internet Sales Director, Manahawkin Kia

Cary Gardner

Internet Sales Director

October 09, 2018

"Superior Effort and Service"

- Hank Klos

Dillon went out of his way and invested lot of time in a "possible" sale. We were very happy we were able to purchase a car through him. I highly recommend him.

Dillon Thivierge

October 05, 2018

"Best car buying experience "

- Loubird38

Dealing with Manahawkin Kia while looking to lease my last car was by far the easiest and most pleasurable experience I’ve had thus far in my life. I dread the car dealership and never once went to one where i didn’t feel like people were talking circles around me in an effort to rip me off. Until i came to Manahawkin Kia. I dealt with Joe Bohner and he was nothing short of fantastic. Made my car shopping experience QUICK and ENJOYABLE - something i never thought I’d say about a dealership!

Joe Bohner

October 05, 2018

""BEST SERVICE EVER !!!!""

- Jo & Bob

Dillon Thivierge is a fantastic Salesman....He went over and beyond helping my husband and I.. We left the showroom an low and behold Dillion called us as we walked in the door ....needless to say We went back to see Dillion and his dedication to helping a Customer is beyond reproach...We left with a wonderful deal that this dealership made to us...A very family and friendly atmosphere at this dealer...Would highly recommend Manahawkin Kia.....The Best....

Dillon Thivierge