Manahawkin Kia

Bryan Scherlin

December 15, 2017

"Fantastic Dealership"

- Dianna & Joe

I found the Ford Mustang I was interested in on a website as the vehicle had low miles and a lower price than we had seen elsewhere. It was my “unicorn”! My husband and I worked with Cary Gardner and Jon Vitale who carried themselves in a professional manner and had a non-pressure approach. As a person who has no problem walking out the minute a sales push is made, both my husband and I found we enjoyed the entire purchasing experience including their hospitality, the accommodation of our budget and the impressive knowledge of many car makes. I would recommend visiting this dealership and would go there again when I am back in the market for a vehicle. The trip was long but was WELL WORTH IT.

Cary Gardner and Jon Vitale

December 15, 2017

"Jingle all the way!!!"

- LindaVW

Best experience ever. They got me in quickly. Gave me a very good price for my repair and finished my repair and got me out just as quick... They were the best 🤗

Megan Yunker
Other Employees : Marco Reyes-Arteaga

December 12, 2017

"Service"

- Susan Z-Barnegat,NJ

Scheduling appointment was easy. Arrived at dealership early and my car was taken for service right away. The service rep Marco was pleasant, efficient and professional.

Marco Reyes-Arteaga