Manahawkin Kia

Dirk A. DeHooge Jr

June 22, 2018

"Excellence!"

- GwennHotaling

I love my Kia Soul and I love my dealership: Manahawkin Kia! Going to Manahawkin Kia is always a wonderful experience. Everyone is pleasant and helpful. I enjoy seeing my dealership friends, Megan & Marco, Brian, Carey, Dirk, Eric and Jon. The service is fast, efficient. Going to Manahawkin Kia is an all-round terrific experience! I recommend Manahawkin Kia to everyone!

Bryan Scherlin
Other Employees : Marco Reyes Arteaga - Service

June 21, 2018

"Love this dearlership"

- sonataguy

Any time we visit this dealership, we are so pleased with the service and treatment. Marco helped us this visit and was more than excellent.

Marco

June 21, 2018

"Go to Marco for Amazing Service"

- Chris21692

Marco assists with servicing my Kia as well as my father’s. We’ve been going to Manahawkin Kia for years now and have been happy customers because of the service Marco has consistently delivered. Even though there are other Kia locations closer, both my father and I go out of our way to be serviced by Marco because we know he will help us get everything done right.

Marco Reyes