Manahawkin Kia

Directions
Sort by

463 Reviews of Manahawkin Kia

December 09, 2022

Hospitable thorough and efficient no high pressure went above and beyond to accommodate me a super senior citizen asset to your dealership More

by Amwojo
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
Megan Yunker, Paul DeSilva, Doug Coyne, Jen Hanlon
December 09, 2022

We bought three cars there now and I’ve gotten excellent service and there isn’t all the added extra costs that you never know about till you sit down and look at the contract. When they say a certain amoun More

by robbyschmidt
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Eric Gardner, Dirk A. DeHooge Jr, Greg 'Woody' Woodington, Brian Gardner, John Constantine, Robert Thomas
December 05, 2022

Quick and easy transaction! Polite, answered all my questions! Joe was friendly and not pushy! All the employees were great! More

by Pswalcoff
Trade-in Experience
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Joe Bohner, Scott Winters
Dec 06, 2022 -

Manahawkin Kia responded

It was our pleasure to deliver a seamless purchase experience, and we're delighted Joe offered courteous and informative assistance! Thanks for working with us at Manahawkin Kia. Safe travels!

November 12, 2022

Advisor clearly explained service due along with recommended service and work was performed quickly and efficiently More

by Pjjmull
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
Dana
Nov 13, 2022 -

Manahawkin Kia responded

Thanks for this great review of Manahawkin Kia! Until next time!

October 15, 2022

My first new car & answered all questions. The military discount price could have been more than $300 More

by 84usmc92
John Constantine
Oct 15, 2022 -

84usmc92 responded

Should have been 25% of the actor the fact manufacturer suggested retail price

October 13, 2022

Service department is the worse ever. I was ever at. I will never use them again. More

by Jrod7684
Tom still
September 26, 2022

They are friendly and helpful with the sale and selection with my financing needs for smooth operation. More

by richi31447
Darrin Markoski, Joe Bohner
Sep 26, 2022 -

Manahawkin Kia responded

It was our pleasure to work with you! Thank you for choosing Manahawkin Kia and for sharing your experience with our team. Enjoy the ride!

September 19, 2022

Always very friendly and informative. I was very pleased to have stopped in for a tire check and they were able to do my oil change so that I didn't have to make an appointment. More

by mc7esso
Dana
Sep 20, 2022 -

Manahawkin Kia responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful service experience working with the Manahawkin Kia team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

Sep 26, 2022 -

mc7esso responded

As a follow up to my recent visit and post. At my visit for the tire check it was found I had something in my tire that could not be plugged so I needed a whole new tire. There was not one in stock so it had to be ordered but it would be in on Wednesday 9/21/22. They offered to put on the spare since I was uncomfortable just filling the tire because it was losing air quite quickly. I was not overly concerned since on Wednesday I would have my new tire. I was told I would receive a call when the new tire was in and I could just stop in to have them put it on. Wednesday came along and by 3:00 I hadn't received a call. I proceed to call the service department and inquired about the status of my tire. I was put on hold for a bit and when someone came back on the phone they said that was the sorrento right? No I have a KIA Soul. Ok hold on. After being left on hold for quite some time ( which I knew something was up by this time) they said they didn't have the right kind of tire for my car and would have to order it again. We will call you when it comes in. I was assured that I would receive a call and not have to check in again. Friday comes along and still no call as promised. After making another phone call to the service department still no tire should be in on Saturday. Again assured I would receive a call. Saturday afternoon I call again. No tire yet but is expected that afternoon. Again assured I would receive a call. Never got the call. Now we are on Monday 1 week later and due to things going on I totally forgot about my car. It's 3:00 and it dawns on me I never got a call about my tire. So again I make a phone call and yes your tire is here let me switch you over to service. After speaking to service department I was told to come over now . I quickly got ready and headed over. By this time I am just a little aggravated. Upon entering the service department I was asked by a young gentleman if he could help me. I let him know I was there to have my tire that had been lost for a week put on my car. He asked my name and then for my key. He proceeded to walk out to my car as they always do when you check in. Came back in and told me to sign here and have a seat. Never smiled, apologized for the miscommunication etc. I believe his name was Tom. I think he needs a course in customer service. I deal with the public in my job and no matter how much your customer annoys you you always smile and offer an apology of some sort. This is not the first time I had an issue with ordering a tire. I had the same problem about a year back and I had to call to hear that my tire was there when again I was promised a call. I just let that one slide because I know things happen. But don't tell a customer that you will get a call and that never happens. Obviously there is a problem with the service department. We were told once before that there was an issue with the service department but they had hired someone and that things should be much better. Well I guess that isn't the case. This has been my 4th car through Manahawkin Kia and I am very happy with owning my Kia. I am not one who complains alot but after today and no explanation or apologies and making me feel like I am the problem, I can say I am a very dissatisfied customer. I can only hope that with this experience you can make the necessary suggestions to your service department regarding what customer service is all about.

August 26, 2022

I am very pleased with fast and courteous service and I will continue bringing my car here for service More

by emontefreddi
Vincent
Aug 26, 2022 -

Manahawkin Kia responded

When we see words like "fast" and "courteous", we know we are doing a great job! Thank you for choosing Manahawkin Kia. Until next time!

August 17, 2022

This was my first oil and filter service at Kia in Manahawkin,NJ. Great service!!! I also found the waiting area in great condition. More

by crowedoreen
Doug Coyne
Aug 17, 2022 -

Manahawkin Kia responded

We are delighted to hear our team left you with such a great impression! Thank you for choosing Manahawkin Kia!