Manahawkin Kia

Dirk A. DeHooge Jr

Darrin Markoski, Sales Consultant, Manahawkin Kia

Darrin Markoski

August 09, 2018

"Service did a great job with my car"

- Joz7701

Had an issue with my rim and tires and they took the time out to look around for good prices for me being that I am a single mom with very little income

July 31, 2018

"Manahawkin Kia works with you"

- Sonny

We wanted to buy a new truck Darrin was friendly, made sure we found what we wanted in a truck. Everyone at Manahawkin Kia was friendly and professional. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Manahawkin Kia and we will continue to be repeat customers. Love having a great dealership so close to home. We use to travel an hour away to buy a car.

Darrin Markoski

July 25, 2018

"Regularly Serviced, Regularly Satisfied"

- Chris21692

I recently booked an appointment with he assistance of Marco Reyes for an oil change. The employee I met was Bryan and he was also very helpful. Everyone knows me by name and I can trust Manahawkin Kia to handle my vehicle properly.

Other Employees : Marco Reyes