Manahawkin Kia

Internet Sales Director
Bryan Scherlin, Service Advisor, Manahawkin Kia

Bryan Scherlin

May 31, 2018

"Very friendly and knowledgeable "

- jedmusic

Megan is proof that your great experience with Manahawkin Kia does not end when you purchase your vehicle. I have been in the Kia family for six years now, and every time I bring my vehicle in, whether it's for a check up, oil change, or to replace a tire, I am always greeted with a smile which is then followed by a sincere "How can I help you?". Megan on more than one occasion has gone above and beyond to make sure that expectations are met through constant dialogue with me through every step of the process to include pricing, the specific work that will be performed on my vehicle as well as the time I can expect my vehicle to be ready. Megan, as well as Marco, are shining stars in the automotive industry and I would highly recommend going to Manahawkin Kia and asking for them the next time you need your vehicle serviced. -Joe Dean

Megan Yunker
Other Employees : Marco

May 29, 2018

"Pleasant "

- Geo1019

Iwas in on Friday and dealt with darrin and Jon vitale they were both very helpful, explaining everything and answering all my questions,which is important. I will definitely return it was a pleasant experience.

Darrin Markoski

May 14, 2018

"Great Experience"

- dyemondav

Purchased a used 2013 Kia Sportage on 5/12/18. Was texting and emailing John during the week. At the time I was interested in a Sorento. I decided that a Sportage would be a better fit for us. I showed up at 4:00 on Saturday and was treated great. Bobby greeted us and got us started with the Sportage while john was with another customer. After the test drive we decided we wanted the car. John handled the negotiating process and not at any time did I feel pressured. I bought an extended warranty through Kia and put Justin through some extra work keeping everybody until after the 6:00 closing time. They even told us to bring our dog inside. He was patiently waiting in the car with periodic check from our daughters. I highly recommend Manahawkin Kia.

John Constantine