Manahawkin Kia

Bryan Scherlin

December 06, 2018

"Fantastic experience! "

- Museummaven

Absolutely amazing experience! Joe was knowledgeable and provided us with fantastic service! Knew al the safety specs and was very willing to help with any and all aspects! We were in and out with our trade and our new vehicle and were thrilled with experience! We will definitely be back!

December 06, 2018

"Buying a Car Made Easy and Less Stressful Again!!!"

- George F Mitchell

Manahawkin Kia has put pleasure and no stress back into buying a new car. My wife and I purchased a 2019 Kia Soul from this dealership. We have always taken our previous vehicle, an Opitma, there for servicing. I worked with the salesperson, Robert Thomas, and what a great experience. No pressure, not pushy and did everything in his power to help us reach our payment plan. The dealership gave us top dollar for our trade, with the payoff amount settled on the trade in. Clean, friendly and warm atmosphere when you walk into this dealership. From beginning to end, everything was handled promptly and professionaly. Thanks for everything.

Robert Thomas

December 01, 2018

"A great experience "

- Kathypnj

From the start to finish Joe did an amazing job. He helped me find the perfect car for me. My credit is not the best, but Joe and the te at Manahawkin Kia helped me to get the perfect financing for me. This is my second car that I have bought from them. I love my Kia Niro. Hybrid. Thank you Joe!

Megan Yunker