Manly Hyundai

Edgar Medina, Internet Product Specialist, Manly Hyundai

Edgar Medina

Internet Product Specialist

September 15, 2018

"Came in with the breakdown left with a great deal"

- yougowego6

My 2011 Hyundai Sonata broke down 60 miles away from the dealership. We brought it into the dealership and decided that we needed a used car for the next couple years. Got an amazing deal, but after a few days found out that my breakdown was covered under warranty and wasn’t going to cost us anything. Man we was kind enough to take back the use car. The sales person heard my wife and I discussing the possibility of a new Sonata. They gave me an incredible trade-in value for a Brokedown car and we were able to make a great deal For a brand new 2018 Hyundai Sonata. We are so happy and grateful for their service. I have been a loyal customer for 20 years now and I will always go back to manly.

Emma Rasmussen
mike warren

September 07, 2018

"My husband and I had a very comfortable, pleasant buying exp"

- Sew*nice

Emma was our sales person at Manly Hyundai. She was efficient, personable and very good at selling us a car we had not expected to buy. We came in for a recall repair. She and her co-worker (trainer) walked us through the buying process with ease. We enjoyed her wisdom, humor and a desire to make sure we were happy with our purchase. Thank you Emma and co-workers!

Edward Hazel
Tim Hanesworth

September 06, 2018

"Alex at Manly Hyundai"

- Landon3121

My overall experience a side from my credit score was awesome. Alex was extremely informative, easy going and he was patience, which says a lot because people need time to think about it when it comes to buying and life. I recommend Alex and this dealership 100%. love my 2018 Sonata, and Manly Hyandai Rocks!!!!! Thank you for making my drive whole a whole lot smarter.

Alex Cisneros