Manly Hyundai

Director of Operations

December 01, 2018

"Love my new car!"

- K.Sierra

I went in to look at a specific car to see if I would like it in person. Turns out I do! Alex greeted us right away and made the process very easy for me to come to my decision. My payments and total price were made achievable to me plus I received way more for my trade in than I thought I would get. He even answered questions I faced on the upgraded technology via text a couple days later.

November 17, 2018

"The Most Wonderful Experience Ever!!!!"

- Michelle

A week ago I had gone on-line and requested quotes from various dealerships, not knowing exactly what I wanted but there were things that were important to me. Saturday morning (at an appropriate time) Joe Reid called to find out how he could help me. I told him what I was looking for in a vehicle and he had a couple of models in mind for me to check out, so I told him I would meet him. Mind you I had a list of dealerships to visit and passed a couple on my way to meet with Joe, but I had made a commitment to meet him first. The car I was currently driving was 18 years old and in good condition, but I was ready for something new! My last experience with a dealership was about twelve years ago when my son was 16, and it was so horrible that I never wanted to go back.(That was in the east bay) Joe Reid was so nice and explained everything so well, that to be honest....I didn't want to go anywhere else. We went for a test drive in a model that suited my needs. Not once did I feel pressured to purchase something more than I needed or to commit to something that I really couldn't afford. Not for a moment did I feel uncomfortable, in fact every part of my buying experience went so well that I almost thought it too good to be true!! With-in a few hours I drove away in my brand new Hyundai Kona right off the show room floor!!! I love my new Kona and I would recommend Manly Hyundai to anyone whether they are buying their first car or their last. I also want to thank Hasan in financing for being so nice and understanding when it came to making sure I knew all the warrantees available to me and what I could afford. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Michelle Oda

Joe Reid
Hasan Ghadiri

October 28, 2018

"Awesome Service!"

- SummerElsey

Made the car buying process quick and easy! Saved stress and money. Everyone that helped was amazingly friendly and informative. We ended up saving money by trading our car and getting a brand new model.

Edgar Medina