Manly Hyundai

Erik Epting

Internet Product Specialist
Arnold  Torres, General Sales Manager, Manly Hyundai

June 15, 2018

"Thanks for all your help"

- Alymonet

Alex, Curtis, and the Manly team made sure to take their time to be sure I drove away in an awesome car with the best deal possible!

Curtis McMicheaux
mike warren

June 13, 2018

"They really took care of me!"

- Danihall3441

Alex and the rest of the Manly team really helped me out by putting in the work to get me the best deal possible. I left feeling great about my payments and rates and of course my amazing new car!

mike warren

June 12, 2018

"My experience"

- trisa05

I shopped in my town for a couple of months and then logged onto Carguru's and found the make, model and year of vehicle that I was searching for in Santa Rosa at Manly Hyundai. I also found that same car in my hometown but with higher mileage and almost 3k more! I called and spoke to Greg Morelos the day before I made the 3.5 hour drive down and he reassured me that he has the car on the lot and the Car Fax came back clean. He had me approved for a loan before I even arrived at the dealership. Greg was very thorough with the paper work, etc. I highly recommend him to anyone buying a new or used vehicle.

Gregory Morelos