Manly Hyundai

Internet Product Specialist
Alex Crossman, Product Specialist, Manly Hyundai

Product Specialist

February 20, 2018

"Alex was friendly, he got me a good deal !!"

- Luis21

I went in expecting to purchase a used vehicle. I didn't even want to consider a new vehicle thinking it was out of my price range. Alex took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. He even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend Alex.

February 20, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Melissa

Alex was so incredibly helpful when I was in looking for my ideal family car. He showed me all my option in my price range, and personally recommended a few as well. He helped me get the best deal, and the entire transaction didn’t feel scammy at all. I feel like I not only gained an amazing new car, but a new friend as well. So thank you for helping my family & I find a reliable car!!!!

February 15, 2018

"No pressure, answered my questions, friendly group."

- Hortense

I am very satisfied with my experience. I appreciate that there is no high pressure in the process. I found Curtis and Steve very friendly and polite in their approach. My questions were answered and all the details made clear to me when it came to the paperwork. Curtis went out of his way to make it easy for me. Thank you.

Curtis McMicheaux