Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Marburger Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Service Center

Shelby, NC

2 Lifetime Reviews Review Dealership

2 Reviews of Marburger Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Service Center

Sort by
August 03, 2018

"This dealer is not all about the "money"."

- Dr. Chuck

I was driving through Shelby when I decided to stop at McDonalds. When I pulled into the drive-thru, my vehicle just died. Apparently the battery was on its last leg. After sitting and canvassing for help for 45 minutes, I remembered passing Marburger Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Ram earlier that morning. Having nothing to lose, I called them and was patched through to the service department and spoke to the service advisor, Sheldon. After relaying my predicament, Sheldon assured me he would handle it. A few minutes later, a technician named Alvin showed up with a jump box and got my vehicle started. I offered to pay him but he refused. Helping people with no expectations is rare in our modern society. The two guys at Marburger wanted to help because they could. Nothing more. Thanks guys…I appreciate you!

Sheldon, Alvin
Aug 09, 2018 -

Marburger Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

It's always a pleasure to see someone take time out of their busy schedule to write a positive review and we thank you for the 5 stars!! Fantastic story about our awesome service department. Thank you again!!

May 26, 2017

"Terrible Parts/Service Departments."

- David L.

Twice have been told parts are available for Recall Repairs. Have taken off work twice to take car in for said recall repairs. TWICE have arrived only to be told that the parts aren't there. They seem to disappear after being told they are "reserved" for repairs. NO communication between Parts and Service. Customer spends all their time calling between the two departments. Absolutely Unacceptable considering. Then they insult you with the offer of a free oil change for your troubles. That hardly compensates me to take time off AGAIN , after having done so originally.

Kenny?, Paul?
Aug 09, 2018 -

Marburger Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

We are sorry that you missed work twice to get work done that couldn't be done by the service department when you showed up. Some times recalls are on numerous customers vehicles and we run out of the parts. Also we do everything we can to make sure that situations like yours do not happen but we do not always succeed. I don't see how being offered a free oil change is insulting but, again, sorry you feel that way. Hope you have better success in the future. May we suggest setting appointments so that we are prepared to work on your vehicle in the future? Thank you.