Mark Christopher Cadillac

2131 E Convention Center Way Suite B, Ontario, California 91764

5 Reviews of Mark Christopher Cadillac

July 21, 2018

"Brian Noble is the best "

- Beverlyhm

Brian is hard working and smart. The best person for the best deals in town! Honest and trust worthy all around. Wow wow wow - great

July 12, 2018

"Perfect car buying experience!!!"

- Chernys

Thanks to the incredible team at Mark Christopher Cadillac for making our most important purchase an experience of luxury, confidence, and hassle free. Brian and Vince had a great knowledge of their inventory and carefully worked with us to make sure we were happy with our final selection. Our Cadillac XT5 is beautiful. We felt like VIPs our entire time there, never feeling pressured. Financing experience was smooth as can be. Overall experience was a 10 out of 10! We would highly recommend buying from Mark Christopher Cadillac and working with Brian and Vince. Thanks again and my wife and I look forward to buying our second car from you soon!!

Vincenzo Catalano

Mark Christopher Cadillac responded

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, The Mark Christopher Cadillac Team

July 07, 2018

"Efficient, Competent, and Courteous, with no pressure"

- newowner_cadillac

Brian Noble was knowledgeable and efficient, he made me feel like I was his only customer. He was focused on the customer getting the right vehicle, even if it wasn't from this dealership. Brain was courteous, helpful, and exceeded my expectations. There was no pressure either, he went at th customer's pace and delved deeper to make sure the customer was completely satisfied.

Mark Christopher Cadillac responded

We appreciate the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Sincerely, The Mark Christopher Cadillac Team

May 14, 2018

"Didn’t have to waste time"

- Justar

In the world of the internet, I do a lot of my shopping homework online. The buying trend seems to be Carmax because of their “no haggle” policy. I still appreciate a more personalized experience. I buy “luxury” vehicles because of the service that goes with it. However, I still don’t want to walk in a car lot site unseen and start negotiating. That’s where Brian Noble came in. He was able to give me the personalized service and not have me sit in the shark tank. We communicated through text and email and he got me what I needed. I’ve had my credit challenges in the past due to divorce so I was extremely happy when I got an awesome interest rate! I love my new XT5 and I’m so glad Brian will be my contact for everything related to my car including future service appointments!! That’s exactly what makes my life less complicated! And exactly why I went with Cadillac! Thanks Brian Noble and Mark Christopher Cadillac!

Mark Christopher Cadillac responded

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Sincerely, Sincerely, The Mark Christopher Cadillac Team

May 11, 2018

"Thank you "

- Flo.olivas3

Firstly I’d like to say thank you to Mark Christopher and ther excellent team of gurus. They not only streamlined my car buying process but delivered it and helped me every step of the way! Complete gentlemen and out right decent humans. Thanks also to Vinssent Catalano for his experience and ease in guiding this deal. You guys rock, I’ll be back sooner rather than later!

Vincenzo Catalano
May 16, 2018 -

Mark Christopher Cadillac responded

Florentino it was a pleasure doing business with you thank you so much if you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to call me.