Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

545 Reviews of Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

April 07, 2018

"Repair"

- Kevin

Staff was pleasant and clear about our repair needs. Fair and honest pricing. Kevin did a great job explaining the problems and options. Repairs were completed in a timely manner.

Kevin Christens and Mike Cortez
Apr 10, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Kevin, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

April 03, 2018

"Love those Folks!"

- rlb2099

I only trust these folks with my automobile needs and I have a whole fleet of vehicles which they take care of (even a couple of non-Subaru brands). Many thanks to the whole team (Service, Parts & Sales Depts).

Todd Jensen
Robert Baldwin
Chris Fairclough
Kurt Moyer
Roger Nielsen
Other Employees : Kevin Christensen, Robert H.
Apr 06, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 02, 2018

"Awesome! "

- Emilybrim

Love this dealership. I just purchased my second car from them. Any time that I’ve brought in my car for a routine service, they have always treated me really well. Everyone is really nice and it’s just a good time!

Cole Christofferson

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Congratulations on your new car, Emily! We're happy to hear you always have a positive experience at our dealership! If you ever need anything additional, don't hesitate to reach out! Safe travels!

April 01, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Ashli

The customer service is great here! Kevin in the service department went above & beyond to ensure my experience was satisfactory! And, my Subuaru is now in tip top shape.

Kevin Edwards

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Ashli, we're so glad that Kevin was able to go above and beyond your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

April 01, 2018

"Excellent service and very kind attendant. "

- yourmama

Excellent service and very kind attendant. They went the extra mile for me and my care. Excellent kind and caring attendant. I would recommend this dealership for service and repairs.

Ryan Rigby

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Our staff goes the extra-mile for our valued guests! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Have a great day!

March 29, 2018

"Quick Easy No Hassle! "

- devildurby

Got me right in for service, Cole answered my questions about a new WRX I had questions about... may have to do a new one soon!

Cole Christofferson
Apr 01, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! We hope to see you soon!

March 29, 2018

"Amazing!"

- k.showell

I was very nervous to buy my first "brand new" car. Dave and Nate were both very friendly, professional and patient with me during the entire process. I was in touch with Dave and Sheryl several days prior to my appointment (including phone calls while I was driving across Wyoming), they helped streamline the process, having me compete several steps in advance to save time. Everyone was very helpful and accommodating. I will definitely recommend Mark Miller Subaru in the future!

Dave Turcotte
Other Employees : Sheryl Daniels
Apr 01, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

March 28, 2018

"Bought my first car, and loved it!"

- Somer3248

Dave was very helpful in finding me the perfect car at the right budget. I wasn't pushed towards anything I didn't want. It was a wonderful first experience.

Dave Turcotte
Mar 30, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

We are glad Dave could provide you with a great first car buying experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you!

March 26, 2018

"Awesome "

- Emilysubarujunkie

Fantastic customer service experience. I will only purchase cars from Mark Miller Subaru. Hands down best time buying a car in 19 yrs. I will recommend this place to all my family and friends. Worth the drive for sure.

Kevin Edwards
Other Employees : Keith Gonzales
Mar 28, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad to hear you received such fantastic customer service! If you ever have additional questions or needs, please let us know! Safe travels!

March 23, 2018

"Quality, timely"

- 5outbacks

Excellent service and short wait,. Was given a number of services for which was not even charged. Confident that my vehicle remains in good repair.

Drew
Mar 26, 2018 -

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne responded

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!