Markosian Auto

Business Development Manager
May Han, Sales, Markosian Auto

May Han

October 23, 2017

"Very professional on the phone."

- Jenny Sommers

Melissa was very helpful and professional and answered all my questions. I know who to call now when I'm looking for a new car.

October 22, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Gordon2886

Melissa did a fantastic job helping me. She was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. She treated me like I was her most important customer and was very respectful.

October 22, 2017

"Best staff, they really do care. "

- Dhelie

I have dealt with Markosian for a few years and have recommended them to personal friends to buy a vehicle. There aren’t many dealers that will do it right and make sure you are happy and would gladly recommend them to friends, but Markosian will. I full endorse them.

Other Employees : Melissa Hibdon Blair