Tried to tell me that if I don't delete this review, this will not sell me the car, tried to have the
Fedex package recalled with the signed purchase agreement. Called the dealer board on them and the attorney general of Ohio, and filed a complaint and requested an investigation, and intercepted the purchase agreement at Fedex before it made it back. Then all of a sudden they wanted to sell the car and didn't care if I deleted the review.
1. Will not allow a pre-purchase inspection or to let you put the car on a lift. I asked if I could fly my tech and put it on a lift.
2. Will not allow a test drive of the vehicle, what if a rock hits the windshield on a test drive, is their argument?
3. Didn't send the docs on time, to get the deal done, will try to make you pay for it, so they don't have to spend the $35.00 on a fedex overnight package. Even when they do send out fedex packages, they send them out for 8pm delivery, vs 10:30 so they can save a few bucks, thats how cheap they are.
5. Did nothing to get me service records, had to call the previous dealership and got them on my own.
6. I wouldn't buy a car from them, they say they have been selling luxury cars for 37 years, my best guess is they have been giving people the worst service for this long.