Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Erwin Escobar, Service Advisor, Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin

Erwin Escobar

March 04, 2019

"Wish we bought both of our Alfas from Alfa Romeo of Marin"

- Jim L.

I have owned a 1991 Alfa Spider since 2009. And ever since then, I have wanted to buy another Alfa. In August, my wife and I purchased a Stelvio from another Alfa Romeo deal. I wish we checked with Alfa Romeo of Marin first! 6 months later, we loved the Stelio so much, that we wanted to buy a Giulia. Alfa Romeo of Marin had exactly what we wanted. We did our research, and gathered offers from other Alfa Romeo dealerships. Alfa Romeo of Marin, matched the other offers and was willing to work with us. My wife and I are also Active Duty Air Force members, and Alfa Romeo of Marin was able to work with us in some of the unusual paperwork (since we are Florida residents, buying a car in California where we are stationed). An issue arose when we went to buy the Giulia. I was going to register the Giulia in Florida, but Alfa of Marin did all the paperwork for registering the car in California, which meant we were going to have to pay the California Registration fees. Rather than letting the deal fall through, Marin covered the cost of our registration. A small fee in the grand scheme of things, but an excellent service touch. Again, I wish we bought both of our Alfas through Marin. But in the future, when we look to buy our next Alfa, we will be turning toward Marin first. We dealt with both Ray and Tarun. Both were very professional, and easy to work with.

Tarun Sachdeva

February 15, 2019

"Incredible Service "

- SuisunBuyer

I just bought a car from Maserati of Marin. I had an amazing experience. It is obvious that customer service is a priority of this luxury car dealership, as it should be. From my first contact Sami was incredibly responsive and helpful without being pushy. I was treated like a VIP throughout my car buying process. When I decided to buy the car, the finance manager Ray was also very welcoming and helpful. Ray worked to accommodate my situation and to ensure my car buying experience was pleasant and met my needs. Every time you call after a visit they greet you in a very friendly way and remember your name. That kind of attention to customer service detail is expected in a luxury car dealership and they did not disappoint. I also felt I got a fair deal and that at every turn Sami and Ray went the extra mile to explain the car, the process of buying it, and treated me like a valued customer. In addition, Sami was extremely good at explaining every function of the car and made sure I knew about and could operate all the special Maserati features on my car. Finally, Ray went above and beyond in helping me with an issue around payment I had. I love my new car and I loved my experience buying it. That is a very rare thing in an auto dealership. Highly recommend!

Sami Yakhkeshi

November 10, 2018

"Friendly and comfortable"

- Cody

Eric was very comfortable to deal with; no unwelcomed pressure. He helped me find the car of my choice and gave me a good price on my car as well as on my trade in. He also spent a lot of time introducing me to the car’s computer system. Overall, a very pleasant dealership experience.

Eric Proaps