Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin

Jun Perez, Sales Manager, Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin

Jun Perez

4.4

April 12, 2018

"Customer service and experience was excellent!"

- GBR

We were evaluating a few vehicles but Eric convinced me to the right product (2018 Maserati Levante Sport) which truly met our needs. In addition, the entire buying experience from car information to the interaction with Eric and the sales manager to financing all came into play in arriving at a final decision. When I arrived to the dealership to pick up the car, they had all the paperwork ready to go and I was in/out within 30 minutes. Great experience and my family loves the car! Thanks

April 04, 2018

"Great Experience of Buying a Great Car from Great Delaership"

- KeithR

What a nice experience of buying a car. Me and my wife went to Maserati Of Marin and were not sure to buy which car. We met Tarun who is leasing and sales Expert. He was able to help us and guide us with his experience and patience, We finalized the car and bought it the same day. This dealership is great, worked with Tarun and Ray. Not only we got our dream car, we got a great great deal. Hats off to both of them for a memorable experience. I will recommend this dealership. I will give them 11 out of 10.

Tarun Sachdeva

April 01, 2018

"Great Sales Experience "

- BigDaddyZee

I buy cars fairly often and I was a bit wary of buying from here but I have to say whole process end to end was excellent. Fair prices with great experience. That’s all we want.

Used 2009 Maserati Quattroporte