Maserati of Marin

4.2
Scott Channing, Service Advisor, Maserati of Marin

Scott Channing

February 06, 2018

"Quick, Diligent, Friendly, Precise, and Exceptional Service "

- jemmanuelleb

I am usually limited on time, but more importantly personal availability. I knew what I wanted and what price I wanted to be at, and was assured by Tarun (one of the salesmen) I would get the best value and price for what I wanted ( Maserati Levante ). I was not disappointed. Aside from the immediate points of contact, and comparisons of 3+ dealerships, nothing compared in customer service, value, results, and overreach for customer satisfaction I have received. They voluntarily dropped my new purchase off at my house at a time that suited my work hours, (over 2 hours away) I was able to sign the paper work at home quickly, and to top it off they took my trade off vehicle and gave me more than better trade in value, to the dealership for me. This was the least hassle free, easy car transaction I have ever had, I do not have enough good things to say about my newest purchase considering how many luxury cars I have purchased in the past with sub par customer service. Note, I do not write reviews often unless they are entirely deserved, and from an experienced buyer, this is well earned, Thank you team! You will be seeing me soon for my next purchase.

Jun Perez

January 28, 2018

"Maserati of Marin "

- Crross123

These guys are great Tarum, Ray, William, Matt and Scott were so helpful they made it a great experience for me to decide to buy my Maserati

Scott Channing

January 14, 2018

"A true walk in the park!"

- 2018 Maserati'er

I never knew that car buying experience could be this simple and enjoyable. The people that made it happen for my family at Maserati of Marin are the sales consultant, Tarun Sachdeva and sales manager, Ray Chan. The dealership in general and especially Tarun were very welcoming and made us feel at home. We could test drive several models including high end one's that we couldn't do at other dealerships. Tarun was very knowledgeable. He educated and helped us in making an informed decision. No pressure sales or tactics whatsoever, very honest and upfront conversations both on the phone and in person. Ray was also one of the coolest people we have met, he made us a great deal and paperwork was so quick and easy. The pricing is definitely the best that I've seen when compared to dealerships both in Northern and Southern California. I would highly recommend Maserati of Marin, Ray and Tarun for your Maserati needs for sure. What I like the most of this dealership and Tarun is their eagerness and willingness to go a step further to provide service. That made me look no further. I'm looking forward to if not more, equally enjoyable experience with the service and maintenance as well.

Used 2015 Ferrari 458 Spider, $245000