Maserati of San Diego

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 90 reviews

February 01, 2024

Beside the fact that everyone in the dealership is extremely courteous and helpful and it has always been that way in the last ten years. I have always been satisfied with the service and personal int More

by fjabbari
Neema Mahzari and Nick Dwyer
Feb 08, 2024 -

Maserati of San Diego responded

Thank you for your excellent review! Providing quality and efficient service is so important to us, and we are glad that Neema's efforts met your satisfaction. It is our pleasure to serve you and your automotive needs in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any further questions or concerns.

January 26, 2024

Nick Dwyer and the "team" took care of my Levante which I purchased last year. Low-key approach and truly engaging. While the SM - Larry Suarez was personally getiing my wheel nuts correct, Nick and I chatt More

by lance
Nick / GM
Feb 08, 2024 -

Maserati of San Diego responded

Lance, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Our guests' satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we are glad that Larry and Nick provided you with the A+ service that you so much deserve. We hope that you continue to choose us for all of your future automotive needs. Safe travels!

January 19, 2024

I brought in my new Maserati Grecale to replace a slightly touch insensitive screen. The swap to a new sensitive one was done effectively and professionally. More

by rag_1128
Jan 23, 2024 -

Maserati of San Diego responded

Thank you so much for your positive review! Offering quality and efficient service is so important to us, and we are glad that our team provided you with nothing less. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. Take care!

January 05, 2024

This is my 3rd Maserati services and absolutely LOVE their services. Outstanding! Thank you. Linda Lee More

by Linda Lee
Nick Dwyer
Jan 08, 2024 -

Maserati of San Diego responded

Thank you for your 5-star rating, Linda! We are so glad that our team could provide you with top-notch service throughout your visit. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we may be of further assistance to you in the future.

January 03, 2024

Sasha was an absolute amazing person who made the deal happen! Thank you Maserati SD More

by socalceleb
Sales Price Transparency
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Sasha Cesarman
Jan 03, 2024 -

Maserati of San Diego responded

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and so glad that Sasha made your experience with us both smooth and successful. Our guests' satisfaction is our utmost priority. Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we look forward to doing more business with you!

January 02, 2024

Maserati of San Diego has been my dealership since I moved to San Diego and I wouldn’t choose another! They helped my daughter with my vehicle while I was deployed and kept my mind at ease. My service a More

by Lavetta.ryles
Dwyer, Nick
Jan 03, 2024 -

Maserati of San Diego responded

Thank you taking the time to leave this positive feedback for Nick! We are thrilled he made your experience so memorable. It is our pleasure to serve you and your automotive needs in any way possible. We we look forward to an opportunity to work with you again!

December 14, 2023

Neema Mahzari took great care of me during my yearly service on my Lavente. Thank you Neema for the outstanding customer service. More

by rmccallan
Dec 15, 2023 -

Maserati of San Diego responded

Thank you for leaving Neema this positive review! We are happy to provide you with a smooth and efficient experience. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any further questions or concerns.

December 06, 2023

Neema Mahrazi was amazing in his service and communication. Made getting my Maserati service super easy and seamless! Would definitely recommend him to work with. More

by jennifermacmillan19
Neema Mahrazi
Dec 08, 2023 -

Maserati of San Diego responded

We are so glad that Neema could provide you with top-notch service. Your satisfaction means so much to us and thank you for the positive feedback!

November 09, 2023

I have had the best experience dealing with Neema Mahzari in the Service Department. I was very pleased with how I was treated and how well they took care of my Maserati. I highly recommend them for your ser More

by dan
Nov 09, 2023 -

Maserati of San Diego responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Offering top-quality service is so important to us, and we are glad that Neema and the team provided you with nothing less. He will be delighted to hear of your kind words. We hope to see you again the next time you are in need of automotive service.

November 04, 2023

Great service and professionalism overall from the team as well as with service manager, Nick Dwyer. Much appreciated. More

by None
Nick Dwyer
Nov 07, 2023 -

Maserati of San Diego responded

We are honored to have your business with us, and we are pleased that Nick provided you with the quality service you so much deserve! Your kind words and satisfaction mean so much to us. Please drive safely, and do not hesitate to let us know how he and the team may serve you again. Take care!