Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Maserati of White Plains

235 Tarrytown Road, White Plains, New York 10607 Directions
Sales: (855) 837-1985

2 Reviews of Maserati of White Plains

June 21, 2019

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

- ggeb

The sales staff, especially Angel, made the purchase an excellent experience. A very small glitch after sale was handled extremely quickly and smoothly by sales and service folks. Perfect! And will be returning and recommending!!

Angel
Jun 21, 2019 -

Maserati of White Plains responded

Hello, Thank you very much for your thoughtful and well written feedback! We will be sure to pass your kind words along to Angel and the rest of our team members. We are glad you felt that Angel was patient, attentive, and a pleasure to work with in general. We appreciate you stopping by and are always here when you're ready to make your next purchase. Hoping to see you again soon!

December 04, 2018

"The BEST I have ever experienced!"

- deeneen

Ah yes…shopping for a vehicle. My current lease was coming to successful end, and I wanted to upgrade so I had a list. After driving all of the vehicles I was interested in, I noticed a common flaw…they were all “numb”. Don’t get me wrong, they were all nice, it’s just that I spend A LOT of time in a vehicle and wanted something “spirited”, yet luxury refined. Then I drove a Levante…HOOKED! Yes, the vehicle did everything well and it was time to do business but who with? I then contacted Maserati of White Plains and met both Leonardo and Angel. These Gentlemen absolutely get “IT”! From our first discussion, the entire process was easy, seamless, and professional. I have driven the vehicle for three-weeks now and have enjoyed a consistent contact form these people who are proving their commitment to my complete satisfaction. And yes, their pricing was fair as well. So, there t is…I recommend you contact this dealership and go drive their products. You will be Absolutely Satisfied just like I am! Thanks Maserati of White Plains, this entire experience has renewed my confidence that it CAN be done right!!

Leonardo, Angel
Dec 04, 2018 -

Maserati of White Plains responded

Hello, Thank you for choosing our dealership! We are flattered that you gave us a chance to earn your business when you were in the market for a new vehicle. We always welcome new faces and are pleased to read a review such as this one. Shopping for the right car can be tough after owning the same vehicle for a while. We completely understand the “numb” feeling you were referring to and are thrilled you decided to try out a Maserati. The Levante was a wonderful choice - the car truly sells itself! Once people get behind the wheel and test drive the car on the road they’re blown away. Nothing else compares to the excitement, control, and performance that you receive with Maserati – they’re in a class of their own. It is delightful to learn that you were satisfied with Leonardo, Angel, and our dealership in general. Everyone here values developing rapport with our customers rather than just treating them as a sale. Creating professional relationships with our customers makes the process less stressful, it opens the dialogue, and is just a great way to conduct business from our experience. We all look forward to continued work with you down the line and can’t wait to hear from you again soon – safe travels!