Matthews-Currie Ford Co.

130 N. Tamiami Trail, Nokomis, Florida 34275

Randy Getchey, Sales, Matthews-Currie Ford Co.

Randy Getchey

Johnny Wheelz, Sales, Matthews-Currie Ford Co.

Johnny Wheelz

George Masterjohn, Sales, Matthews-Currie Ford Co.

George Masterjohn

Matthew Smith, Sales, Matthews-Currie Ford Co.

Matthew Smith

September 17, 2018

"great service"

- Work van Jeff

awesome experience I bought 10 + vehicles from them and have a great experience every time Randy was very professional and went the extra mile for me

September 16, 2018

"Best experience ever buying a car"

- Msabol76

Right from the get go Randy was amazing, he made the experience truly a seamless and great experience. He handled us with courtesy and respect. I would recommend both the dealership and Randy to any of my faimly or friends.

September 16, 2018

"Fast and awesome!"

- Regio Painting

We went to this dealership looking for a vehicle for my Gf. Randy G took care of us , we told him what we were loking for and in less than 1hr and 30 minutes we had a new car ready to go! I would highly recommend Randy, He knows what hes doing so you wont loose your presious time!

Photos