May Motor Company

38 Reviews of May Motor Company

December 20, 2018

"Great Dealership "

- Davis99

Super nice and friendly. Would recommend this place to anyone. We were in and out very fast and got a good deal on the car!

December 17, 2018

"In and out within 2 hours"

- Tomjemery

A very pleasant experience. No pressure. Professional courteous service. Knowledgeable about the product being sold without being a know it all about every little thing

November 10, 2018

"May Motors makes buying a car a GREAT experience. "

- Carolyn

I have bought two cars from May Motor’s, the one I am driving now I’ve had for five years. The employees have been there for many years so you don’t see new faces every time you walk in the door. Something comes up with your car you walk in there and they have answers for you…those guys really know what they’re doing. Having May Motor’s to turn to for advise is life-changing for me as a single female. Thanks guys, you’re the best. Carolyn Clark

Julie May

November 10, 2018

"Easy buying experience "

- Justagirl

I have purchased a couple vehicles from May Motor company. They make buying a used car easy and treat you like they would family. They are good honest people. When I’m ready for another vehicle I will be going back to May!

November 06, 2018

""Top notch dealership" !!!"

- carnut Hawk 1947

Mike and his team in my several experience"s doing business with May Motor Company, can be called "The Home Of The Good Guys". If a person is looking for a "Pre-Owned Vehicle", "May Motor Company" should be at the top of your list. In my experience"s with Mike May and his team, the "overall rating" would be "10 Stars" !!!

October 04, 2018

"Very pleasant, quick, and great customer service "

- JRidge30

Darin Dobbs and Patrick Old were very helpful and a blast to work with. They made the purchase smooth and fun. I would recommend anyone to them!!

May Motor Company responded

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND GREAT REVIEW. SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!

September 15, 2018

"Helpful, not pushy"

- Mona

We were shopping on a rainy Saturday, not buying, just looking. Passed up all the agressive dealers that wanted to talk to us as we drove through the lots. Approached Mark during a break in the rain. He just told us about 2 cars that fit what we wanted. Let us look, inspect and drive. Answered all our questions and accepted all our interests. One of those cars was a perfect fit. He worked toward our price and didn't press for an answer. Patrick helped with quick title and keys. I like the car!

May Motor Company responded

Thanks for your kind words and great review. We hope to see you next time you are in the market for a great used vehicle.

July 16, 2018

"Great experience - out of state purchase"

- tehmarko

I purchased an FJ cruiser from May Motor Company. Saw the car online and it was exactly what I wanted. I live in a neighboring state though and was nervous about buying something several hours away. You never know if a car is going to be misrepresented online. I Spoke with Darin on the phone and he answered all my questions in detail about the condition of the car and offered detailed photos and assured me it was good to go. I got pre approved financing on the website, then drove up to get the car a couple days later. Well the car was in excellent condition - as he described. The buying process was painless and Darin and the rest of the staff were very helpful and friendly. I was in and out in no time and I'm absolutely thrilled with my new ride. I would buy from them again. Highly recommend these guys.

Jul 16, 2018 -

May Motor Company responded

Thank you for not only your business but your kind words online. We really enjoyed working with and enjoyed your dog also, very cute! We have had great luck with FJ Cruisers and I think you will too. I look forward to any opportunity to work with you in the future, Thanks again, Mike May

June 28, 2018

"Helpful, Straightfoward, Personable"

- aaron1997

My girlfriend was looking for an affordable suv to replace her impractical truck. Mark approached us as we looking at their selection and began helping us find what we were looking for. He answered questions immediately and was very personable. After we found what we were looking for (a well priced, low mileage Subaru) we were lead to financing where Patrick explained and completed our paperwork with ease. It was a truly comfortable experience for us. We would absolutely recommend May Motors.

Jul 03, 2018 -

May Motor Company responded

THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING YOUR STORY AND YOUR BUSINESS. WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPING YOU, YOUR FRIENDS, AND FAMILY IN THE FUTURE.

June 13, 2018

"Wonderful Escape"

- Sarajane

This is the third vehicle my husband and I have purchased from Darrel at May Motor. We appreciate the professional and quality service and support from Darrell, Patrick and Mark. They were all instrumental in helping me get the car I've been "eyeing" for about a month now. When everything was said and done, all my husband had to do was sign the dotted line. I got the car I wanted at a price we can afford. I am certainly looking forward to taking some wonderful Escapes with my husband in my new ride. Thanks May Motor, you guys made this girl smile :) Sarajane

Jul 03, 2018 -

May Motor Company responded

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR LOYALTY TO MAY MOTOR COMPANY. IT IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MANY REASONS WE ARE STILL DOING THIS. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT TIME AND THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STORY WITH DEALER RATER AND FUTURE CUSTOMERS.