Mazda of Wooster

Service Manager

September 08, 2018

"Great experience "

- Suzygold

Can’t find words to express my sincere gratitude to Tom Davis, David Piatt, and Rick Preast! I am a widow and first time car shopping alone. Within minutes, I felt like I was with family! I never had one minute of discomfort. I’m sure everyone is treated with respect, but I believe these guys went above and beyond to make me comfortable. I walked away with a new Mazda 6 and a new respect for car dealerships. Not to mention, 3 new friends! I believe if other dealerships would spend a few days inside this dealership, they could surely leave with a new way of treating their customers! I am a Wooster Mazda, customer for life! Way to go guys! Brenda Cover

Rick Preast
Other Employees : David Piatt

September 07, 2018

"Leased a Mazda CX-5"

- Ostey

Very helpful and welcoming. Offered help and followed up with me without being pushy. Great experience overall, especially for my first time buying a car.

Rick "RC" Cortes

September 04, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Zoom Zoom

I was looking for a Mazda 6 with light interior, push button start, and a sunroof. After much searching, Mazda of Wooster had it! I called Tom in sales and within a day, we had a deal. Drove 6 hours from West Michigan and was greeted immediately. I test drove the vehicle, Tom briefly went over the features and owners manual, and I was on my way home with a beautiful blue Mazda. Zoom zoom!!! The dealership even filled the gas tank so I didn't have to make a gas stop the entire trip. I would highly recommend Mazda of Wooster.

Rick Preast