Mazda of Wooster

Darren Putt

Rick Preast,  General Sales Manager, Mazda of Wooster

Rick Preast

October 08, 2017

"Excellent service! Excellent people!"

- Looking4aCar

Friendly staff that will give you the best service in town. Great selection of cars and excellent service. Will highly recommend to any looking for a new Mazda or any used car.

David Li
Byron Ng

September 28, 2017

"Fantastic!"

- Judy M. Frank

Ray Stewart was wonderful to work with. We are very happy with our purchase!! He kept in contact with us and followed through on everything he said he would do.

Ray Stewart

September 18, 2017

"VERY DISAPPOINTED"

- Amanda Miller

I purchased a Benz from them a year ago ... I have the Concierge service package because it seemed like a good deal at the time. However, hindsight ... it takes a half tank of premium gas for them to pick up & return the car, the carpet inside was FILTHY from the shoes of the driver, and it took an ENTIRE DAY because the "70k service light was on" - but they just checked everything & changed the oil AGAIN. Never mind that I'd just had it changed 2k miles back ... absolutely ridiculous. Then $50 to look at a door handle, to get a price of $550 to fix! really? Waste of a day. Now I'm trying to trade it in because I don't want to deal with them anymore, and I can't get anyone to help me get out of my "extended warranty" that I purchased separately & should be able to get some of my money back. I've called and emailed, they even gave me a third party to call on my own, wrong number too! Very disappointed.

Dan Jacobs