Lexus of Akron-Canton

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Sonny Thomas, Sales Consultant, Lexus of Akron-Canton

Sonny Thomas

January 17, 2019

"Quickest purchase I ever made"

- KHH

I had driven many cars including the Lexus NX. I went out shopping one day and drove some cars for the second time. I told my husband that I really needed to go to Lexus right then and drive the NX again while everything was fresh in my mind. We had done some research and knew there were some used cars available. Ruth greater us and when we told her what we wanted she had a car available immediately. I only needed to drive it for a block and I knew this was the car. By now it was a few minutes before closing. We brought the car into the service department to look it over and the next morning I drove it home. Thank you Ruth Ham for your wonderful service.

Ruth Ham
Marty Richards

"Purchased pre-owned Lexus"

- Sheila Croasmun

Being in sales I know that being pushy definitely doesn't play in your favor most of the time. Tracy was great at keeping in touch with me while I was making a decision. Never pushy at all but always there for any questions I had. I do not like the whole car buying experience and typically let my husband take care of it. With Tracy my husband only came to test drive the two cars I was interested in and from there I signed the paperwork and made the purchase without him. It was so easy and non-pressure! I visited a couple other dealerships and amazing that the sales people never called me back! Wow, so surprising! You have to call people back and don't have to be pushy when doing so. Tracy will get my business from here forward and I will definitely recommend her! Thank you Tracy you made car buying what it should be!

Tracy McCaffrey

"Great customer service!!"

- Rosannes56

I had a great experience leasing my ES350 from Shelley Turpin. She was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I’ve also had great customer service in The Service at Lexus of Akron-Canton. Always take me on time and am out in a reasonable amount of time. I would recommend this Dealaeship 💯!!!

Shelley Turpin