Lexus of Akron-Canton

Sonny Thomas, Sales Consultant, Lexus of Akron-Canton

Sonny Thomas

"Purchased pre-owned Lexus"

- Sheila Croasmun

Being in sales I know that being pushy definitely doesn't play in your favor most of the time. Tracy was great at keeping in touch with me while I was making a decision. Never pushy at all but always there for any questions I had. I do not like the whole car buying experience and typically let my husband take care of it. With Tracy my husband only came to test drive the two cars I was interested in and from there I signed the paperwork and made the purchase without him. It was so easy and non-pressure! I visited a couple other dealerships and amazing that the sales people never called me back! Wow, so surprising! You have to call people back and don't have to be pushy when doing so. Tracy will get my business from here forward and I will definitely recommend her! Thank you Tracy you made car buying what it should be!

"Great customer service!!"

- Rosannes56

I had a great experience leasing my ES350 from Shelley Turpin. She was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I’ve also had great customer service in The Service at Lexus of Akron-Canton. Always take me on time and am out in a reasonable amount of time. I would recommend this Dealaeship 💯!!!

Shelley Turpin
Jacob Kamlowsky

"Outstanding experience"

- jh

We just leased our first Lexus (new 2019 ES 350) and the entire experience was outstanding. The staff was knowledgeable and courteous but the thing that stood out was they were obviously very much interested in focusing on building a customer relationship as opposed to just executing a transaction.

Pete Spacagna