Lexus of Akron-Canton

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Sonny Thomas, Sales Consultant, Lexus of Akron-Canton

Sonny Thomas

January 13, 2019

" Very satisfied with the customer service!!"

- Laure Junk

Yesterday we purchased our first Lexus, and it was a day we will never forget! Shelley was great to work with, she was very knowledgeable, explained everything to us, and never made us feel pressured. Bruno in Finance was able to get us an amazing interest rate (special through February 2019) and was very easy to work with. The entire staff welcomed us to our new car and made it such a special memory. Shelley took time to show us everything on our new car and we left feeling comfortable and blessed! I would highly recommend this dealership and Shelley, you won’t get better treatment elsewhere! Thank you to everyone at Lexus of Akron Canton, we LOVE our RX 350!!

Shelley Turpin
Other Employees : Bruno in Finance

January 09, 2019

"Best experience ever!"

- psanwald

Mr. Pete Spacagna quickly, smoothly and professionally crafted a deal I couldn't say no to on the exact model, color and options I wanted. Pete was ultra up beat, friendly and a spokesman for Lexus! on delivery day I was brought into the showroom and was greeted by every member of the dealership team, sale, admin, service, parts, etc. who were in a circle around a large red satin cloth, Pete pulled it of and revealed my sparkling new 2019 RX450H. After that I worked with the sales specialist Tracy McCaffrey who patiently explained all of the tech features, and assisted in loading up my customized settings. Tracy has since made a number of post delivery "check in's" with me just to see if I had any new questions or concerns. This team has exceeded any dealership experience that I have ever had. Everyone I interacted with was warm, caring and genuinely interested in making me feel very special. I had visited several Lexus dealers in Cincinnati and Dayton, as well as Buick and Cadillac, none of them imparted the class and feeling of "wow I am getting a luxury car" the way the Akron-Canton Lexus dealership did (and continues to do). everything I hope the Lexus Experience would be, and more.

Pete Spacagna
Other Employees : I forgot the finance guy's name but he was easy and fun to work with and carefully explained everything

January 09, 2019

"New Lexus "

- LexusLS

Excellent and friendly experience while getting my new LS. Tracy McCaffery was great to work with and helped to make the whole process a pleasant one.

New 2018 Lexus LX 470, $81720