Lexus of Akron-Canton

Dan Smith

November 12, 2018

"Great experience"

- llombardi

Tracy knew everything about the car I was interested in. My friend was ready to buy the car if I didn't, and he already has 2 cars!

November 02, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Colleen0614

We were very pleased with our second transaction with Tracy at Akron Canton Lexus. She is very attentive to details. Highly recommend this salesperson and dealership.

November 01, 2018

"Good dealership. Great salesperson. "

- RX350inPA

This car was my first car purchase in my life. I had the best time I could have had as far as experiences, and I am tough to please a lot of times. I had passed on many cars after test drives, and never thought I would make my first car purchase other than my home state of PA. The salesperson, Tracy treated me so well and made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. I am a dollars and cents kind of person, and the purchase price we negotiated was what I expected to be fair for all parties. As we talked it, she made feel like part of the family more than person you barely know. I have no fears and would not hesitate to purchase another car from her. She made and saved the sale.

Dan Smith