Lexus of Akron-Canton

Dan Smith

November 20, 2018

"Pleasant and satisfactory"

- tginnb

My experience with Akron-Canton can be described as absolutely no pressure, pleasant and satisfactory. Jeremy, Shelley and Bruno were great in creating welcome and warm atmosphere where the whole process of buying a car felt as simple and pleasant as getting together with old friends for a cup of coffee and good conversation. The whole dealership team did a great job presenting the car and made me feel as a part of Lexus family. Something to look forward to when you need a new or another car. Thank you very much.

Shelley Turpin
Jeremy Helline
Other Employees : Bruno

November 19, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Crothschild

I recently traded in my 2012 4Runner and purchased a 2018 Lexus GX from Lexus of Akron-Canton. They were my first and only trip to a dealer in looking at new cars. I worked with Ruth Ham and she was excellent to work with - very knowledgeable and professional from start to finish. She worked hard with me to get me the vehicle and price I was looking for. When I picked up the vehicle, Ruth took great detail to go through all of its features. I highly recommend contacting Ruth about a new Lexus or any used vehicles they may have in stock.

November 15, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Harper429

I recently purchased a vehicle from Ruth at Lexus of Akron-Canton, which is 75 minutes from my hometown, and was amazed at how smoothly the purchase went. I even contacted her several days later with a question and she responded immediately and answered my questions within minutes of my call. I would drive any distance to buy my next vehicle from Ruth. Definitely a 5 star dealership. Thank you for everything!

Dan Smith