McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet

Anthony Becerra

Aaron Rochon, Service Advisor, McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet

Aaron Rochon

October 15, 2017

"I love Morse Chevrolet! "

- PattyK

I love Morse Chevrolet. I have been going there for service for many years and they have always taken good care of me. I dreaded having to get a new car when mine died but Ryan Sawatzke made it a fun and easy process. I couldn't have happier with the end result.

Ryan Sawatzke

October 10, 2017

"New truck"

- dirtyhirt

Thanks Eric Fish. Was a great experience. Showed me what I asked to see and really helped me . Was very friendly and enjoyed working with Eric. Will be back when we need another vehicle.

Erik Fish
Jason Gordon

October 09, 2017

"Outstanding customer service"

- dhattok

Even though it was the weekend, the dealership was very busy and the business office was short handed we had a good experience. I appreciate everyone's help! We had to wait a few hours to complete the paperwork but when our turn arrived everything was in order for a smooth transaction. Our sales person Anthony Becerra was great to work with and made sure we were kept informed on the completion of our purchase.

Anthony Becerra