McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet

319 Reviews of McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet

October 18, 2018

"Service was Great"

- Carl

Bill Higgins was my service advisor. Was pleasant and professional, not to mention proactive in reminding me that I had a free oil change coming... work was done efficiently and effectively.

Oct 19, 2018 -

McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet responded

We're thrilled to hear it! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please let us know if you need anything.

October 06, 2018

"First oil change."

- Cathy4345

Just had my first oil change done on my car. Very fast and courteous service! I was impressed. Angela Parker coordinated my appointment through email. No hassle whatsoever! Thanks Angela!

Other Employees : Angela Parker
Oct 08, 2018 -

McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear Angela was a great help. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

"Wonderful Dealership"

- berrysc

Jonathan Ferkel made our car buying experience painless and simple. No high pressure. He listened to our needs and showed us cars that met those needs. Thank you for a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Jonathan and this dealership.

Jonathan Ferkel

McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet responded

Thanks the kind words and wonderful review! We're happy to hear that Jonathan provided you with such a positive experience. Please let us know if you need anything.

September 23, 2018

" Great Customer Service "

- Stephanie

As I walk through the doors of McCarthy Morse dealership I was greeted by Lynwood Williams- Sales Manager and Jordyn(”with a Y”)Chamberlin- Sales Consultant. Both gentlemen we’re very inviting and slightly humorous; which I enjoyed because as we know dealerships can be quite daunting. The customer service was extraordinary. Jordyn was knowledgeable and professional, Linwood made sure I felt comfortable with the process, and I also want to acknowledge Sage Brizendine- Sales Consultant (he picked me up) he was very pleasant to talk to. The finance portion was amazingly fast and please forgive me because I do not remember the gentleman‘s name but he was great as well. Everyone was very anticipatory and whole process was stress free. I can say enough about the McCarthy-Morse team who assisted me throughout my car buying process.

Lynwood Williams, Jordyn Chamberlin, Sage Brizendine

McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet responded

Thanks for the wonderful review, Stephanie! We're pleased to hear that our team was about to reach a deal with you and provide you with such a positive experience. Please let us know if you need anything.

"Great Experience"

- 8teen equinox

I purchased a new 2018 Chevy Equinox with the assistance of Sales Representative Mark Welch, he was very knowledgeable and helpful in making this an enjoyable purchase. He listened to what options we wanted on an Equinox and showed us the vehicles we were interested in. He made the sale!

Mark Welch

McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet responded

That's what we love to hear! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate you.

September 12, 2018

"Great customer care!!"

- ritaH

Awesome customer appreciation! Everyone so polite.. why go anywhere else! Kirk stayed on top making sure I was 100% happy.. The ladies from the office emailed out options and stay with me thru this Deal.It's not easy a women buying her own vechile . Financing was pleasent.

Other Employees : Kirk
Sep 13, 2018 -

McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet responded

Hi, we are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience working with our team. Thanks for taking the time and letting us know. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

September 09, 2018

"2018 Chevy Trax"

- Melissarn

I am so pleased with my new 2018 Chevy Trax, I keep searching for reasons to drive it....love this car. Thank you so much Delbert and Brenden for helping me every step of the process. You both were great to work with!!!

Delbert Shoals
Sep 10, 2018 -

McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet responded

Hello Melissa, we are so happy to hear that you are in love with your new 2018 Chevy Trax!. Thanks for taking the time and letting us know. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

September 09, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- kkm

McCarthy Morse Chevrolet has given me courteous, informative and great service from the purchase of my car and through 2 years of servicing it. I have been kept informed of what services my car needs and what I should expect for the next servicing. I have full trust and confidence that my car is being well taken care of. Angela Parker follows up my visits with wanting to know if all went well and how I was treated. The care and concern at McCarthy Morse Chevrolet lets me know my car is maintained at the best level.

Walter Jones
Jason McClarrinon
Craig Tegenkamp
Sep 10, 2018 -

McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your excellent review! We are so happy to hear you had a great service experience with our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

August 29, 2018

"2018 Chevy Malibu Redline purchase"

- John Accardi

Recently purchased a 2018 Chevy Malibu Redline from Ryan Sawatzke. He is courteous and knowledgeable as is all the staff at McCarthy/Morse. Highly recommend!

Dean Blankenship
Other Employees : Ryan Sawatzke
Aug 29, 2018 -

McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet responded

We're thrilled to hear it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

August 01, 2018

"Top notch from all departmens"

- Joel

I recently purchased vehicles for both my wife and myself. In doing so we had the pleasure of working with the sales, finance and service departments. As can be expected, there were things that came up along the way. As we don't live in a perfect world, it is how things are handled that determine the value of people and services. The people I worked with at McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet are wonderful and handled everything that came up efficiently and truly show how much they care. I can't thank them enough for all they have done in this process.

Jason McClarrinon
Other Employees : Sage Bizendine
Aug 02, 2018 -

McCarthy-Morse Chevrolet responded

Hi Joel, thank you for the excellent review and for being such a great customer! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Please let us know if you need anything.