Clint Bowyer Autoplex

Dan Hoang

Jason Ralston, Finance Manager, Clint Bowyer Autoplex

David "Simple" Simon, Sales Consultant, Clint Bowyer Autoplex

November 25, 2017

"A new car buying experience."

- DuVet

David Simon had been in contact with me in a friendly manner over the last 3-4 years whenever a new vehicle came to the dealership that he thought we would be interested in. Not high pressure but just general information and over the period he became fairly certain what type of vehicle we were interested in and knew that we were not a frequent buyer of new or used vehicles. His persistence and manner paid off and the car buying experience at the dealership went seamlessly and enjoyable. The whole staff from Steve, Seth, Jason and "Simple" Simon went smoothly and effortlessly.

Mike Ross
Other Employees : Seth Hively

October 21, 2017

"Best Customer Service One Could Hope For!!"

- Daughter

I can't say enough wonderful things about this dealership! After my 79 year old mother had a very poor experience at another Toyota Dealership, I had my husband call Clint Bowyer Autoplex. He talked to Seth Hively on the phone. Seth was very respectful a listened to all that my husband had to say about my Mother's bad past experience and what she was looking for. Seth said that he would take the information he was given and speak to the General Manager, Steve Vaughn and get back with us with the best possible price.(Keep in mind we were calling from Wyoming and they are in Kansas.) When he called back he blew us away by beating all the other dealers we had spoke with on the phone. My husband ended up speaking with Steve Vaughn to seal the deal over the phone. When my Mother picked up her new 2017 Rav4, they treated her like a Queen!! There was no high pressured sales pitch for additional things. Yes, they did offer her things, but they were respectful and understood when she said no. Dan Hoang was extremely patient and spent much time with my Mother, Jan Bobek, by going over all the features of the car. She truly appreciated all of his kindness. To wrap the deal up Steve Vaughn gave my Mother a box of chocolates for the road. To say thank you to these wonderful men doesn't seem like enough, but thank you for treating my Mother like you would want someone to treat your own Mother. God Bless You All!!

Dan Hoang
Other Employees : Seth Hively

September 14, 2017

"Fast and Courteous "

- Car girl 76

I really enjoyed the fact that my paperwork and everything was ready to go when I picked up the car. Everyone at the dealership was courteous and could answer all the questions I had and more. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for fast friendly service!

New 2018 Ram 1500, $50415